Chapter 45- I Do

Oh my gosh you guys 300k views the last chapter I posted we were at 100k you guys are amazing and I seriously love you for reading this.

Also I'm very sorry that I haven't posted for 2 months I've been busy with ending school, my birthday, recent death, and I've had no motivation to write. So I'm sorry

Also I've been listening to hooked and talk nonstop because it is soooo good. Oh and I met the boys on June 29th because they're finally came to Kansas City. (Zach is the best hugger)

 (Zach is the best hugger)

~~~~
Rachel pov:

It's so nice to finally have everything in life fall into place. I never thought I would be here; happily engaged with a healthy baby boy that I absolutely adore. If you told 17 year old me that this would be my life I would have looked at you like you had two heads. Back then I used to think that by now I would be dead at my own hands. And today I'm more than happy to be alive.
~

I smile as I look myself up and down in the mirror. Today was my last dress fitting before the wedding. 5 months flew by and everything for the wedding just fell right into place. All that's left now is to pick up a wedding cake and say I do.

Zach and I decided to have a small wedding with only our close friends and family. I never wanted anything big and Zach understood and agreed that a small wedding would be perfect. So tomorrow I will be walking down the aisle and marrying the man I love in front of my close friends and family.

5 months flew by and every moment of it was perfect. Peyton is such a beautiful and happy little boy, never fussy. It's crazy how fast he has grown. Before I know it he will be walking and talking.

I shifted my eyes  to the right, away from myself, and now to my mom and Myta. My mom had a steady stream of tears falling down her face as she looked at me in the mirror. I slowly turned to face her and her hands moved to cover her mouth, but she quickly removed them. "You look so beautiful." She gushed.

I hate compliments so all I did was give her a shy smile and shrug my shoulders. She stepped up onto the small little "stage" that I was on and stood right behind me. We were both facing the mirror and I watched her raise her hands and pull my hair towards her gently. She kept her eyes on my face in the mirror as she said, "you really do look beautiful, Rachel".  I smiled and turned to face her. I wrapped my arms tightly around her body and she did the same.

When we pulled away she gave me one last look up and down before stepping away. "Alright you better get changed. We need to go pick up the cake." She said. I nodded agreeing. Giving one last look I stepped off my "stage" and went to change. All that was left was to pick up the cake.

Zach pov:

I can't believe tomorrow I will be married. I'm so happy. I couldn't be happier. I have a son and a beautiful fiancé and my music career is soaring. I couldn't ask for  anything more.