Chapter 15- Good Riddance Bitch

"It's just school. You can do this the app is gone. Everything will be fine." I tried to calm the weak girl in front of me. It was pointless. This isn't her first rodeo; she knows how things go and it's never in her favor.

With a sigh I grab my backpack and granola bar and head for my car. Another slow drive to hell.

Pulling into my parking space I was terrified. My eyes darted all over the parking lot I don't know what I was looking for but I was frantic. Leaning back in my seat I slowed my breathing so I wouldn't have a panic attack. I sat there for three minutes before I shakily opened my car door. Stepping out I was still trembling. I have no idea what to expect. What if everything changes or what if nothing does?

Walking towards the school I can see everyone stare at me and then whisper to the people beside them. Making my heart race like crazy. I quicken my pace but it's no use when Hannah blocks me between cars.

"You ruined everything. This is all your fault. Zach is gone and so is the app and it's all because of you." She said through gritted teeth as she slowly stepped towards me.

"N-no it's not. It's his own fault." I replied stuttering my words out still terrified. She continued to step towards me till we were only inches apart.

"Yes. It. Is." She said as she grabbed my hair and twisted it around in her fingers.

Making me scream bloody murder. She pulled me closer by my hair before whispering, "I'm gonna make your life a living hell." She said before untangle in her her fingers and throwing my head back away from her like she is disgusted. She stared at me through glaring eyes as a sinister smile tugged at her lips. And then she turned 180 degrees and quickly walked away from me and into the school.

Giving up all together I sit down on the cold concrete. I leaned back against who the hell knows car and put my hands over my face. Nothing has changed. Nothing will ever change.

"Are you okay?" Asked a boy above me. I didn't bother looking up to see who it was though.

"I'm fine." I replied keeping my head in my hands.

"Don't lie." He said sitting me next to me with a huff and leaned against the car.

I pulled my head away from my hands and looked over at the boy. He was handsome with dark brown hair, tan skin, and muscular. He had his head pointed towards the sky with his eyes closed. His knees were pulled to his chest and his arms loosely wrapped around them. I observed him for a few seconds as he kept his eyes closed and head pointed towards the sky.

"What are you doing?" I asked staring at him. His eyes shot open when he heard me but he slowly turned his head to look at me.

His soft brown eyes observed my face before he opened his mouth, "I'm sitting with you until you are okay." He said before tilting his head up and closing his eyes.

"I don't even know you." I replied completely confused by the situation.

His lips took the form of a smile before he turned to face me again. "Then I guess we should get to know each other. I'm Nate." He said as he stuck his head out toward me.

"Rachel" I replied putting my hand in his and giving it a shake. Maybe this was the Nate from the app the other day who defended me with jessica. I had never seen him before and I don't specifically remember him hurting me.

"Feeling better yet Rachel?" He asked as he studied my emotions.

I gave him a slight nod. He quickly stood up and offered a hand out to me. I stared at it wondering if he would suddenly move it or something or push me back to the ground.