Chapter 32- positive

The boys called back David and he became their manager. Everyone was so happy and we all celebrated. I'm so proud of Zach. They sang me the rest of their songs for their ep that they are in the middle of recording. It's unbelievable how fast things are moving and how talented they are.

The past two months have flown by. Nothing exciting has happened at school. Zach and I are doing great right now, never better.

The play is tomorrow I've got everything memorized. Jack has tried to kiss me again after the first day saying we need to 'practice' but I wouldn't allow it. I never told Zach anything about the kiss it's kind of been eating me alive.

Things have been kind of hectic lately, always on the move. I'm always busy doing something with the play and Zach is always busy making music or recording it. It's hectic but it's the good kind. I haven't had a single minute to rest.

"Hey Zach I'm going to bed." I yelled to him in the living room while I started walking up the steps.

I heard him yell okay then shit the tv off. It wasn't long till I heard his foot steps right behind me. He grabbed my hand and I pulled him towards my bedroom.

Although we don't get to see each other as much as we used to Zach still spends most nights with me. We've only had sex two other times since our first time. Tonight was not going to be one of those nights.

I crawled into my bed and wrapped myself up in the sheets while Zach pulled off his shirt and slipped out of his jeans. He then slipped into bed beside me and pulled my back to his warm chest. I really didn't need the sheets when I had Zach who was a heater.

I turned in my spot to face Zach to warm my front side. I pushed my face into the crook of his neck only to snap it right back out and hold my mouth. Bike was sitting at the bottom of my throat so I untangled myself from the sheets and ran to the toilet. I dropped to my knees and threw up into the toilet.

I felt my hair being pulled back and a warm hand pressed against humanity bag and moved in circles. "Rachel what's wrong? Are you okay?"

I pulled my head away from the toilet as soon as I finished not wanting to smell it any longer. I wiped my mouth with my sleeve and laid my head against my grey bathroom wall.

"It was your colognes. I don't know the smell it just made me—" I said gesturing toward the toilet.

"That's weird" He said taking a step towards me to help me up.

"NO!" I yelled and held my hand out to stop him. "The smell its to much." I said and he took a step back.

"But I want to hold you." He whined he said with his arms arms out ready for a hug.

"No zach." I said standing up on my own using the wall behind me. "You can't come near me." I said walking around him towards the bed.

I slid in between the sheets again. I felt the bed dub beside me and I opened my eyes. "No you can't sleep with me." I said sitting up.

"You're kidding right." He said

"No you can't sleep with me either shower or sleep on the couch." I said giving him a dead serious look.

With huff he got up and went straight for the bathroom. I heard him turn on the shower before he hopped in.

I laid back down and pulled the covers tight around me. I have no idea why the smell effected me so much; I actually like his cologne a lot, but tonight the smell was just... I gagged at the thought.

I felt Zach's arms wrap around me before I fully slipped into my dreams. He smelled much better this time, like strawberries.

Zach pov: