Chapter 40- friends?

I can't freaking believe we are at chapter 40!!! With over 55k views. You guys are for real amazing.

The why don't we concert was so freaking amazing every single second of it. Shout out to
XitlaliMartinez913 this queen literally got me from the back of the line and pulled me to the front. I literally never would have had such a good spot without you so thank you!

I wish I could share my videos from the concert but wattpad ain't about that life so you should check out my instagram @ Shayle.morales I have some of it saved in my highlights.

~~~~
Rachel POV:

I tapped my foot impatiently on the car floor while I stared out the window. The heel of my foot was flying up and down as I watched the buildings go by.

"Will you cut it out?" Myta said very annoyed as she drove. I immediately stopped and turned to face her.

I opened my mouth to speak but Reese beat me to the exact question I was going to ask, " How much longer till we get there?"

I watched Myta raise her eyes to the rear view mirror then back to the road. "Just ten more minutes." She said.

I went back to looking out the window and instead of impatiently tapping my foot I twisted my class ring around my finger. I twisted it again and again as I nervously thought of seeing Zach.

Only 3 weeks have passed since my accident and Zach finding out about the pregnancy. I haven't seen him since. And tonight I will be seeing him at one of his shows. More specifically his last. That's right his tour is finally coming to an end. And I'm really freaking nervous to see him again every single day.

I'm not that nervous to see him but more so his fans to see me. Some of them already don't like me because I'm with Zach; I can't imagine what they would say if they saw I was pregnant. That and seeing jack again. After all the drama he caused I really don't want to see him.

"We're here." Myta said as she slowed the car I turned my head from the side window to the front. I stared at the Ogden theater. (Yes I am using the theater I went to the other night to see the boys in this story).

"Finally" Reese hugged and started to unbuckle herself. I followed her lead but stayed sat in my seat unlike her.

"Does he know we're coming?" I asked Myta.

"Zach doesn't but David does." She said as she opened her door and stepped out.

I sat a second longer before I opened my door and got out. Reese ran around the car and took my hand. I watched as Myta pulled out her phone and sent a message.

"Okay I texted David and he will let us in." Myta said looking up from her phone. We all crossed the street and stood in front of the theater.

We waited a few minutes before David appeared at one of the front doors and let us in. We all gladly walked inside.

"So you must be the famous Rachel!" David said as he stuck his hand out towards me. I placed mine in his, "That would be me."

"Well it's great to finally meet you. I heard you made Zach come back to the tour when he tried to stay home... so thank you. And congrats on the pregnancy." He said as he let go of my hand.