Chapter 9- I HATE YOU ZACH HERRON

Zach pov:

Last night may have been perfect but even in Hawaii I have a reputation to uphold. So when everyone went to sleep I went out to a local drug store. I rummaged through the store till I had about 7 boxes of hair dye. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink. It wasn't even that expensive because they were so cheap.

I bought them and went straight back for the hotel with everyone still asleep. I moved Reese from her bed with Rachel to mine with Ryan. I laid the Bowes on the bed beside Rachel and ran to the bathroom to get a towel so I don't ruin the bed. I pulled out a box and did my best to read the label with my phone flashlight.

I applied each of the dyes in random sections. There was no doubt Rachel's hair would look terrible in the morning. Looking at the time of 2:47am I decided to sleep for now and then finish my mission in the morning. Before I fell asleep I set an alarm for 8:30 knowing no one would be up till at least 10 even if it was our last day here.

8:30am. It was a lot of struggle to wake up, but with my reputation on the line I knew what had to be done. I got up and looked at Rachel and sure enough her hair looked like a rainbow threw up on it.

I walked into the kitchen with my bare feet slapping against the tile. I walk over to the trash bag and pull it out. I grabbed a small black trash can from the bathroom and brought it into the kitchen. I pulled some food from the fridge and trash from the trash bag and put both into the bin. I squirt ketchup in mustard in it and anything that smelled bad. I took the stinking trash into the bathroom and turned on the sink and let the cold water fill up half of the trash can.

I carried the disgusting trash over to Rachel's bedside and sat it down and boy did it stink. I rushed back into the bathroom and dug through Rachel's makeup bag. Finally after 5 mins I found the liquid eyeliner I needed.

I tiptoed back into the room and sat next to sleeping Rachel. I brushed her still slightly purple hair away from her slightly stained forehead. And regret instantly filled me. I wish I didn't have to do this I really did. I ignored the feeling and grabbed the eyeliner.

With the eyeliner in big black letters all across her forehead I wrote:

RATCHET
RACHEL

Rachel slightly moved in her sleep and I freaked out. Holding my breath I held as still as possible. If she were to wake up now I have no idea what I would say.

Then drew a mustache and unibrow. I giggled for a minute then slightly felt bad. I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

I switched over to the camera and started recording. First I showed a sleeping Rachel. Then zoomed in on her hair then the drawing and writing I did on her face.
Finally taking the camera over to the trashcan to show them the contents. I sat my phone down on the nightstand and set it up so it would catch all the action perfectly. With the camera set up I grabbed the trashcan with two hands and lift it above her head and quickly turned it over dumping all the contents on her.

As soon as it hit her skin well, her face she shot up screaming.

Rachel pov:

Every good thing comes to an end. And last night was to good to be true. I was dreaming of my life being normal when I returned but even good dreams must come to an end.

As soon as I felt it I was sitting up straight in my bed and screaming whatever was on me was freezing. And before I even had the chance to open my eyes I smelt it and oh my *insert throw up noise* that's exactly what I did. I threw my eyes open and turned to the right. I leaned over the bed side and let it all out. Right onto someone's bare feet.