Chapter 42- Peyton

Month 9:

It's hard to believe that at any given day I could be holding my son. That I could be loving on what I made with the man that I love. It's still so hard to believe.

I smiled leaning against the door frame as my eyes danced from the green walls to the brand new toys. My little boys room was so adorable.i can already imagine all the nights I'll spend in here rocking him to sleep and yelling at Zach to change his diaper and then laugh when he makes a disgusted face.

"I'm going to the store." My mom said appearing right in front of me and pulling me from my daydream. "Need anything?" She asked with a smile.

"Uhh.. I don't think so?" I said and she nod her head and walk toward the stairs. "Actually." She stopped and turned to face me, "eggs, were almost out." I said and she pulled out a folded piece of paper and wrote on it.

"Okay!" She said waving the piece of paper back and forth. "Your father and I will be back later." She said and continued descending down the stairs.

My parents came back from Australia about a week and a half ago. They have been nothing but help and I'm so glad they are here. I was worried they might not make it back for the delivery, but when they showed up on the front door step I was relieved.

I turned back to the room and smiled even more as two arms circled around my waist. "I can't wait." Zach whispers as he kisses the side of my neck. I close my eyes and smile.

I turn around and face him, I place both my hands on his cheeks and smile, "I'm excited to, but I think I can wait for now. Enjoy sleep a little longer."

Zach kissed my forehead and then pulled away to look me in the eye, "how about we go and enjoy that together right now?" He asked.

I smiled and nod my head beforeP taking his hand and pulling him towards our room. We both slipped into the bed.

Zach wrapped his arm around my stomach and spooned me as I fell asleep.

"Mommy" I heard from a sweet little boy behind me. I quickly turned around with a smile to find him.

I crouched down to the ground and smiled at the little boy who had a missing tooth. He looked so much like Zach.

"Mommy" He said again and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Hi honey." I said and hugged him back tightly.

He pulled away from me with a frown. "What's wron—" my words were cut off to him punching me in the stomach.

I fell back and looked at him confused. He stepped towards me again and punched me in the lower stomach.

He opened his mouth, "Rachel." He said but the voice didn't sound like his own and punched me again.

"Wake up. Rachel. Wake up." He said again standing over me. The pain hit me again but his gist didn't move. "Wake up!"

My eyes shot open and I was thankful I was in my room and it was all just a dream.

"Rachel!" Zach said and my eyes wondered over to him. He was hovered over my right side and looked very worried and stressed.

"What's going AHHHH" I screamed as a contraction hit.

"It's time." I said with wide eyes as I grabbed hold of Zach's hand and squeezed it very tight.

"Your gonna be a mommy!" He said with a big smile.

"Your going to be a daddy!" I replied with a big smile.

I ripped the covers from my body and looked at the wet spot between my legs. "My water already broke." I said staring at the sheets in amazement.