Chapter 33- lips that sin

Look at how good the books are doing

Look at how good the books are doing. I'm so happy. Also starting the third bullied book

"Are you ready?" Jack asked behind me as I looked through the side of the curtain to see if I could spot Zach. The auditorium was filling up fast and Zach was no where in site.

I wasn't feeling very nervous. No ones opinion mattered to me other than Zach's.

"Have you seen Zach?" I asked still looking at the crowd.

"He was still there when I left." He said and I pulled my head away from the curtain to look at him.

"Well is he coming?" I asked as I walked past him towards the mirror. I saw him follow behind me through it.

"I think so." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

I turned around to look at him and he had a smirk playing on his lips. "I think we should practice one last time before we go on." He said as he tried to caress my cheek.

My face scrunched up in disgust and I swat his hand away. I looked past him and saw the one person I wanted to see.

"Zach!" I yelled pushing past Jack and into Zach's arms.

"Hey babe!" He smiled as he tightly wrapped his arms around me.

I almost started crying. All I wanted all day was to be in his arms.

"How are you feeling?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Much better" I said nodding my head and looking at the ground.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked lifting my chin to meet his eye.

I didn't want to lie but now was not the time to tell him the truth. I bit my bottom lips and looked away, "stomach bug." I said meeting his eye again.

He nodded his head and pulled his right hand away from my back and moved it between us. In his hand was a bouquet of 12 roses.

I blushed and gasped as I looked at him. "Zach you shouldn't have!" I said smiling.

He had a big smile on his lips and before I even took them from him I placed a kiss on his cheek. "Well I had to get my girl some flowers." He said with a smile as I took them from him.

"5 minutes till the show!" Mrs Rolland yelled.

Zach's smile slightly faded, "Well I need to go find a seat. Now you go steal the show!" He said with one last kiss on my forehead before he walked away.

I smile still played on my lips as I watched him walk away. I pulled the roses closer to me and took in a deep breath as I closed my eyes.

"Gosh you guys are like love sick puppies."jack said in an annoyed tone. It scared me and my eyes shot open just in time to see him till his eyes and walk away.