Prepare my grave.

Sebastian, who sat next to me, took a long sip out of my soda can and then placed it back on the table, half-empty, before going in with his food. In front of me sat Luke and Joshua.

None of them said a word to me, which made me confused. Instead, they all ate in silence as if I was not there. 

I managed to throw a few glances around only to realize the cafeteria had quieted down and people began staring at us. I admit I was getting uncomfortable.

That was when Sebastian cleared his throat randomly, which made the two guys look up at him.

As if it was some kind of secret message, Joshua was quick to understand and nod.

"Is there something wrong?!" his voice echoed in the cafeteria making what's left of the humming disappear.

He turned his face and started looking around and when no one dared to let out a single sound, he ordered, "Then mind your business."

In a few seconds, people went back to their own groups and the lounge got filled with noises once again. That was a bit over the top.

"I thought you made it clear you wanted me to leave you alone." Sebastian started as he stares down at his fries, taking a few pieces to consume.

"For what do I owe this pleasure?" he continued after he swallowed.

"I wanna know the truth," I simply said which made the two guys give me looks

"Which truth?" Sebastian asked.

"Why you killed Amy?"

Luke snorted. "Sebastian didn't kill Amy," he told me with mockery.

I looked back at Sebastian and waited for a reply from him, where he left his fries and licked his thumb and index finger. He put his arms on the table and turned his upper body towards me, indicating his attention to me.

"I didn't kill the girl," he stated.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I asked.

"If Seb was lying, he would be in jail not here." Joshua implied as if it was obvious. Which was.

Of course...

Sebastian nodded as if saying that I got my answer. "Then what happened?"

"She killed herself," he said blankly which made me shocked.

"But why?"

"I don't know." he shrugged.

"Are you gonna eat that?" all of a sudden Luke asked me out of the blue which made him earn a look from Sebastian. "What?"

I ignored him but slid my tray towards him before looking back at Sebastian. "Then why does Julia blame you?"

"Because I had slept with her."

I raised my eyebrows. "She blames you for killing her friend because you slept with her?"

"Wait, you had sex?" Luke questioned Sebastian earning yet another glare from both of the guys this time. "Okay, fine!"

"Look," he waved off Luke to shut up. "Amy was my next-door roommate and she was in love with me and shit like that. I was not. I had nothing to do with her death.

"As a matter of fact, people blame Julia for her death."

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

He simply nodded while taking another sip of my soda. "There's a reason why she doesn't have friends."