"That is a question I cannot answer for you." She threw some clothes over her shoulder and went to her bathroom, leaving me there.

I rubbed off the feeling, figuratively of course, and went back to my room. Hopefully, Prodigy will give up soon. I never have to see any of them again if I don't want to, and maybe it's for the best. I'm far too complex and messed up and demented for someone else to deal with, and it's absolutely selfish to expect someone else to deal with it. At least it's what I tried to tell myself.

 After rummaging through my closet and drawers, I finally found a nice, simple outfit, It was a lilac colored short sleeve with "Love Amour Adore" on the front and a denim pair of jeggings with black ballet flats. I tied my hair in a loose ponytail. It was plain and simple, exactly how I felt today. My Mom was ready shortly after me and I drove us to iHop. It wasn't fancy and it wasn't overly crowded, which was a plus. All I really wanted was to lay- low, which, of course, didn't happen at all.

While we were waiting on the check, and my Mom was taking constant photos of me to upload on her page, resulting in me holding a menu up to cover my face, we were approached my a group of two. They were both girls and appeared to be a year or two younger than me.

"See, I told you it was her!" Girl one, sporting a purple shirt and cheerleader ponytail.

"I never said it wasn't I said she probably doesn't want to be bothered." Girl Two responded. I knew I would like her just from how her sentence was playful, sarcastic, and filled with truth.

"Nah,I'm good." I responded, rubbing my hands on my legs. I then grimaced at my Mom as she managed to snap another picture. "Could you at least get my good side?" I asked her.

"What's the fun in that?" She asked, typing on her phone. I quickly felt my phone vibrate and I knew she just posted the picture.

"So," I turned back to the fans. "What's up?"

"We just wanted to say Happy Birthday and give you this." Girl One handed me a pink sequined gift bag. I opened it to see an assortment of candy and a large water bottle.

I laughed, automatically remembering the interview from a few weeks ago. The person asked what was something we were dying to have and I said candy, because Leslie wouldn't let me buy any, and a personal water bottle because one of the boys always managed to mistake mine for theirs in rehearsal.

"Thank you." I said, getting up to hug both of them.

"Can we get a picture, please?" Girl Two asked.

"Sure." I took a picture with each of them, and then my Mom started taking pictures again.

Soon, more people started to come in the restaurant and before i knew it there was a line. I internally sighed because the manager ended up having to block more people form coming in. I loved the fans, but this was too much. All I wanted was peace and quiet, and that turned into a bunch of teens and tweens occupying the previously empty restaurant. Two hours had passed before everyone got their picture, and by then I had to stop it because we needed to get back to the house. My Mom needed to take her medicine and she left it at home, expecting this to be a short trip.

"Sorry, Guys, but I have to leave." I said, feeling a little guilty at the several groans that filled the store.

"Are you going to be at the show tonight?" Someone yelled from the back, and it froze the breathe in my throat. What show tonight? There wasn't a show tonight.

Sitting in the car, I took out my phone and checked the date. There, clear as day in my schedule, was the last day of tour marked in big letters. I completely forgot the tour was over tonight and that meant everyone would be back in California. I completely forgot.