The Final Farewell Update

So the new story is called The Final Farewell. I have finished the first chapter, however, I want to finish a few more chapters to try and get ahead so I am not rushing them. I will stick to the schedule, and it will be published three days from now. Also, side note I actually drew the cover image myself, so if it sucks I apologize lol.

I will leave you with the description of the story.

The Final Farewell

This story is the third and final book from a series I have been working on for a little over 4 years now. I hope you enjoy. 

This story takes place 8 years after the last book. Everyone came around to celebrate Eren's thirtieth birthday. We will see how everyone's lives have progressed since then and how some things have changed and some things have stayed the same.

Everyone's ages

Eren is 29-30

Levi is 36

Thomas is 22

TJ is 21

Alex is 21

Mikasa is 29

Hanji is 35

Erwin is 37

Molbit is 44

Mina is 33

Peter is 44

Layla is 34

Audrey is 14

Armin is 29

Jean is 30

Marco is 30

Ash is 29

Annie is 30

Some of the big changes are that Hanji and Erwin have been married for 4 years, and has a little girl. Jean and Marco are also married and have two kids, a girl, and a boy. Annie and Mikasa are married and have a little boy. Eren and Levi have three kids (not including TJ and Alex) they have a little girl and two little boys. Molbit remarried.

Their kids: names/ages

Hanji and Erwin's girl

Samara: 3

Annie and Mikasa's boy

Kyree: 5

Jean and Marco's kids

Sandra or sandy:7

Casey: 6

Levi and Eren's kids

Jamie:7

Loki: 5

Athena:3