The Storm in the Store

They began walking around and Eren saw all the art stuff and almost instantly forgot about his panic. They began walking around the store. They had walked over to the paint section so that Eren could get all the different colors he would need. The kids watched as he grabbed a bunch checking them putting them back grabbing a color close to it. "This is going to take a while," Levi laughed before looking at the kids. "Hey hun," Levi said walking up to Eren.

"Hmm," he hummed.

"Are you going to be okay here alone?" he asked, "I'm going take the kids to go get some stuff so they can decorate their room," he said letting him know.

"Okay, I'll be fine," Eren smiled before turning back to the shelf.

"Okay, if you need me give me call me," Levi said giving Eren a peck on the cheek.

He took the kids a few rows over too look at some of the other things they could use for their room. Meanwhile, Eren was still checking the paints. He had thrown a few into the cart but he was far from done. He heard breathing behind him like he was in some horror show and swung around remembering all the panic he had before he entered the store. He was right, there was a person behind him, but it wasn't who he was expecting. Instead of a haunting face from his childhood, there was a sweet older lady who seemed like she needed help.

"Pardon me sir, but do you happen to know if this paint can be used on clothing?" she asked Eren when he had looked at her.

"Oh," he looked at the paint she was holding, "no I think you're looking for, um-," Eren paused for a minute before walking over to the shelves that were previously behind him, "this," he said holding up the same color she had but instead in a fabric paint.

"Why thank you," she said as he handed her the paint before putting the other one back. "There's just so many different kinds," she let out a sweet giggle. "My grandson needs it for his project and I've been walking around looking at all the different kinds for close to 30 minutes now," she rolled her eyes with a light chuckle.

"Well, I'm glad I could help," Eren said giving her a kind smile.

"Lovely meeting you," she said with a slight bow of her head as she turned to leave Eren told her that he wished her grandson luck and she thanked him before exiting the aisle.

Eren turned back to the shelf he was looking at with a sigh of relief. 'Get a hold of yourself,' he thought. 'I'm more jumpy than usual.' He grabbed another paint inspecting the color before throwing it in the cart. He went to reach for another paint color only to feel as someone grabbed his shoulder. The next thing he knew he was being swung around as his back collided with the shelf and a hand clasped over his mouth.

"I knew if I came here enough I'd find you again," he said with an evil grin. There it was the face Eren had saw standing over Levi in his dream, the man he dreaded from seeing here again. "I should call Verin he would love for a reunion right now," he whispered.

Eren tries to move his arms but Lima had them behind his back gripped tightly in one hand. He was stronger than he remembered him being. He tried to kick his feet out in a panic, but he accomplished nothing as his feet didn't go very far by how he was forced to stand. He felt as tears ran down his cheeks.

Lima had moved closer to him pressing his body up against Eren's. Eren was waiting for him to get a little closer so he could try to head-butt him since nothing else seemed to be working. He saw as his face was already really jacked up from what Jean had done to it the last time he even noticed how a few of his teeth were missing and he was mentally applauding Jean wishing he could knock a few more out right now.

Lima got a little closer and Eren swung his head forward as hard as he could colliding it with Lima's nose. Eren's head rung and the world was a little fuzzy from the hard impact. 'That hurt more than how it looked in the movies, they make that look easy,' he thought.