Bachelor Party

After everyone had sat down and talked for awhile they had head to the rehearsal dinner. When they got there everyone in their court had arrived on time and they all had ran through it rather quickly. Everything went well and they got everything down before heading back to the house to get ready for the bachelor party.

They grabbed TJ and Alex's things so they could be ready for tomorrow since they were staying at their dad's house for the night. After grabbing them some clothes and a few other things they headed over to Ash's house Where they picked up Ash and Thomas.

Peter had offered to watch the kids tonight since Eren and Levi were having their bachelor party and they were told to bring Ash with them. The kids had no protests they were able to see their dad and their best friend. Peter was also thrilled to meet TJ's boyfriend.

Once they dropped off the kids they were told to head back to their house and wait for instructions. They sat at the house for no more than 5 minutes until hearing honking out front.

When they walked outside Eren and Levi looked at Each other in total disbelief.

"No way," They both said.

Hanji who had her head hung out the side of the rental limo's door had yelled back to them, "way."

When they got into the limo and saw a lot of their closest friends. One face that they notice was missing was Mikasa, but they knew it was because she was too overprotective and that it would be a little awkward to have her at Eren's bachelor party, especially when they had no clue what Hanji had planned.

Jean Hanji and Erwin were grinning to themselves proud they were able to keep this all a secret until the end. Erwin and Hanji were sitting there Erwin's arm draped over her. Jean sat next to them and next to him was Marco who greeted them with a nice hello and a big welcome smile. Armin was to the side of Marco who sat with his hands in his lap until he gave them a little friendly wave. Next to Erwin on the other side was a face they weren't expecting to see.

"Molbit?" Levi asked with a smiled.

"How's it going," he smiled at them.

"I thought you had to go on another business trip?" Eren asked.

"That's what they told me to tell you guys," Molbit shrugged. "Hanji threatened me and said if I didn't she would rip my dick off and shove it up my ass," Molbit laughed awkwardly.

"Sounds like Hanji," Eren laughed.

"What did we say about threatening people," Levi rolled his eyes.

"That it's mean and not to do it to friends," Hanji sighed, "but I mean it was for a good cause," she shrugged.

"It's okay," molbit laughed. "Anyways, I thought I would give you a fair warning I might turn in early since I'm not as young as I used to be, and I'm kind of a lightweight.

"It's all good." Levi shrugged.

"Yeah, we aren't planning on drinking that much anyways," Eren said before looking at Hanji who was shaking her head no. When she saw Eren look at her she nodded yes to agree with him but when he turned back to Levi and Molbit she shook her head no again to let the others know they were in for a long night.

"Oh geez," Armin mumbled and Ash laughed as Hanji sat there laughing to herself.

Eren and Levi figured they were just heading to a bar, but when they showed up at a strip club known to have both male and female strippers they both looked at Hanji knowing that this was her doing.

"God help us" Eren mumbled.

"I think Hanji tied his hands too," Levi whispered back.

"The limo driver is on call for us all night," Hanji informed them.

"That's great," Levi groaned knowing that means Hanji plans to drag them to more places.

"I know right," Hanji said ignoring his sarcasm. They lingered outside for a moment as everyone got out of the limo and they hesitated going inside until Hanji practically pulled them both through the door.

"I brought a bunch of ones," Hanji said giving some to Eren and Levi, everyone else was told to bring their own.

"Why would I need these?" Eren asked looking at the wad of ones.

"To put in the strippers' underwear," Hanji said with a big smile.

"Eren looked at Levi and watched him mumble, "so unsanitary," before sighing.

"Come on it will be fun," Hanji said with big cheery eyes. "I wanna put one in a cute girls G-string," She laughed excitedly while Erwin shook his head with a smile as he held back his laughter.

"That's my girlfriend," he mumbled to himself with a sigh that no one could tell if it was admiration or disappointment... or both.

They all sat down at a booth and was going to order a round of drinks. "Should I get a long island iced tea?" Armin asked.

"Are you a fucking moron?" Levi asked rolling his eyes.

"What?" Armin asked, he doesn't drink very often and doesn't know anything about drinks. "I like ice tea, so a long island iced tea isn't that different right?" Armin asked.

"Long Island iced tea is one of the worst drinks ever created." Jean joined in.

"Yeah. It is literally vomit in a cup. There is a bunch of alcohol mixed together which is already a red flag to start with," Levi said shaking his head.

"Oh, yikes," Armin said thinking about that.

"Here let me help you order something," Jean said. Since he's a bartender he is pretty knowledgeable in what drinks are good and what to stay away from.

Jean started discussing what drinks people should get and he started by asking what are you comfortable with drinking.

"Jameson," Hanji said with a shrug.

"Whiskey," Erwin said with a nod.

"Rum is one of my favorite, that or fireball," Ash shrugged.

Jean looked at Marco, Armin, Eren, and Molbit.

"I almost never drink," Eren shrugged.

"I've never found the need to do so," Armin agreed.

"I haven't partied in years," Molbit sighed.

"Well tonight we fix all of that," Jean grinned. 

Author's note~ All alcohol information is what I remember my sister (who has been bartending for years) told me, or questions I've asked her.