Eren's Advice

Author's Note~ Hey everyone, I'm really sorry that this update is going out so late, but I was really sick for the past three days and wasn't able to write or update. Sorry for any inconveniences, and I will try to get the next update out on time. Hope you enjoy the chapter ^.^ ~Lawliet TJ

Erwin dropped Levi off and told him to keep him in the loop. Levi walked into the house and proceeded to go about with grabbing everything that was on the list.

Eren looked at the time and saw that it was almost 10 and he was expecting to see Thomas come in soon. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket just to make sure that no one had tried to talk to him since he had his phone shut off. He unlocked his phone and seen a bunch of unread messages and then realized that there were still some from Mikasa yesterday that he never checked.

He clicked on messages and saw that there was one new one from Levi. He read the message and it said that he had got home safely and he would be texting back in a little bit to get everyone's orders. He also said that if Thomas and Ash were there to get their orders too.

Eren sent back a short message before taking a deep breath before deciding to tackle Mikasa's messages. He was planning on just reading the last few since she had sent over 30 different messages. When he clicked on it he saw something that he definitely wasn't expecting.

The last message read: "I'm sorry for acting crazy it's just I don't want your depression to get bad again. I'm just worried, but I'm going to trust you on this. Just know if you need to talk, about anything I'm here."

Eren didn't even bother reading the other messages because that seemed to be the only on that wasn't her panicking or rambling on. Eren sent her back a text, "Thanks, Mikasa," he said clicking send.

Eren shoved his phone into his pocket putting it on vibrate and keeping his hand on it so he would know when Levi texted him. Eren looked up at the person standing in the doorway and stood up. "Thomas," Eren said standing up to talk to him.

"Eren," Thomas said looking at him, but back to TJ who was laying in the bed. "Is he okay?" Thomas asked his hands down at his sides balled into fists as he tried to stop himself from shaking.

TJ looked so fragile, his skin paler than normal, the black tone of his hair weakening, the bags that were under his eyes, he looked weak. Thomas wanted nothing more than to throw his arms around him and hug him, but he felt if he did so he might break him.

"He's going to be okay," Eren said looking behind his shoulder back at TJ. "They are just keeping him overnight for observation."

"Are you sure he's okay?" Thomas asked looking at him, "he looks so fragile," he said.

"He's just had a rough night that's all," Eren said watching Thomas's demeanor he looked different than normal. "Where's Ash?" Eren asked.

"She's parking the car," Thomas mumbled.

"Okay," Eren said before heading back over to the chair he was in previously. He kept an eye on Thomas knowing that something was bothering him, but he knew he shouldn't bring it up just yet.

It seemed that Thomas was keeping an eye on Eren too. Eren couldn't quite put his finger on what he was trying to do, his best guess was that he wanted to talk to him, but didn't know how to start or what to say.

Ash poked her head in the room and when she saw the familiar faces she walked in. She walked up to Eren and talked to him for a moment before taking a seat and nodding at him. Eren had stood up and walked over to Thomas who nodded and followed Eren out of the room.

"Was it that obvious that I wanted to talk to you?" He asked.

"Pretty much," Eren smiled. They started walking down the hall with no destination in mind. "So what's up?" Eren asked.