Congratulations

Levi sat down on his desk and smiled at the kids. "Anyways, how was your weekend?" He asked changing the subject.

"It was alright," Thomas said with a shrug, nothing new to report, he said with a low sigh.

TJ reached his hand under the table and grabbed Thomas's hand.

Levi was going to ask Thomas if he was okay but TJ started to talk.

"Mine wasn't that bad," he said with a small smile directed at Thomas who had helped him through the long nights.

"That's good to hear," Eren smiled.

"I can see your weekend was good," Thomas smiled hinting a little more than the proposal.

"You're as bad as Hanji, always assuming things," Levi sighed.

"Well, I'm not assuming," Thomas said with a sneaky smile, "Mr. Jaeger has a hickey on his neck," Thomas pointed out to them.

Eren, with bright red cheeks, fixed his collar that had slipped down a bit. He buttoned it to hold it in place and cleared his throat. "Let's change the subject," he said before shooting Levi a glare.

TJ looked traumatized, "how did you even see that?" He asked his boyfriend who was sitting there with a proud smirk on his face.

"It's one of my gifts," he said smiling.

"What's one of your gifts?" Hanji asked walking in.

Thomas nearly jumped out of his seat at the sudden person behind him. "Nothing," Thomas whispered.

"Hey Hanji," Eren smiled trying to get her off the subject.

"Hey Eren," she said walking over to him. She put her hand on his head checking his temperature as he looked at her confused. "Glad to see you're feeling better," she smiled.

"Yeah," Eren said, "I guess I just needed some rest," Eren shrugged.

"And some dick from Levi," She said before bolting away from the two of them especially Levi who had stood up ready to swing.

She went over near Thomas and told him, "Nice job pointing out the hickey," and gave him a high-five.

"You are so childish," Levi sighed, "you are a teacher and yet you act like just another freshman," he said rolling his eyes at Hanji.

"What's so wrong with that?" Hanji asked putting her hands on her hips, "I think it's just another one of my amazing qualities," Hanji said with a proud smile.

Eren smiled and stood up walking over to Hanji and handing her her lunch. "Peace offering to change the subject," Eren said his tone practically begging to get away from this embarrassment.

Hanji took the bag and nodded, "Fine will do, we won't talk about you two having sex," Hanji smiled weirdly.

"Thank you," Eren said after some hesitation.

A shriek suddenly erupted from her and everyone had to cover their ears. "Levi you proposed," she shrieked, "oh my god let me see the ring," she said and Eren lifted his hand for her to see. "It's gorgeous," she said. "My gay children are getting married," she said happily before gesturing for Levi to walk up to her and Eren.

Levi walked up with a slight smile on his face.

Hanji pulled them both in and gave them a tight hug that screamed congratulations. "Seriously, I am so happy for you two," she whispered to the both of them losing her playful tone and taking on a more serious and genuine one. "You guys are made for each other," she smiled letting them go. She patted both of them on the heads and she looked like she was going to cry, "my boy's are all grown up," she said kissing both of them on the forehead.

"Thanks, Hanji," Levi said with a genuine smile.

"Thank's mom," Eren said too with a big smile. They had always joked about it, but this time Eren's tone was more serious. Hanji always had that motherly atmosphere around her, and no matter how much they joked about her being a mom at times they really thought of her as a motherly friend. She was always so supportive and caring. Everything she did she did with love, whether it was checking up on them, joking around with them or even just silently being there as they cried on her shoulder, she was always there when they needed her to be.

A huge smile had slipped onto Hanji's face as she brought them in for a second hug.

"Did I miss something?" Alex asked as she entered the room to a rather lovey-dovey scene instead of the usual bickering between Levi and Hanji.

"My boys are getting married," Hanji said hugging them tighter.

"They're engaged," Alex said a bit surprised as she ran over to them and congratulated them hugging them both when Hanji let them go.

"Nice to have you back mister Jaeger," she also said after she finished congratulating them.

"Nice to be back," he whispered before Levi changed the subject.

"So, back to school night is tonight, what lies do I need to tell if I am confronted," Levi said looking at the kids.

Alex and TJ looked at each other and nodded knowing there would be quite a few. They looked back at Levi and he just nodded, "let me grab something so I can take down notes," he said walking to his desk and grabbing a sheet of paper.

"I'm not gay," TJ stated first. "Thomas and I are just friends," he continued. "Alex doesn't braid my hair or paint my nails," he said thinking a little bit.

"After school, we stay to get help on homework," Alex added.

They finished giving him some lies to remember and he finished up taking notes before turning his sights to Thomas.

"Any lies you want me to tell your parents?" Levi asked looking at him.

Thomas just shrugged. "I doubt my parents will even show up," he mumbled. That was more supposed to be said in his head but he said it out loud.

"Oh," Levi said, "why is that?" Levi asked a little confused.

TJ was about to pull him aside and just tell him it's a sensitive topic, but Eren caught on first.

"Levi," Eren whispered getting his attention, "I don't think that's important," Eren said with a tone that told Levi he shouldn't press the kid.

"I see, you're right," he said to Eren before turning back to Thomas, "sorry, it's none of my business," he stated.

Not long later another kid had entered the classroom a little early and sat down in his seat. The atmosphere in the classroom got awkward since neither Thomas and TJ nor Levi and Eren could show affection to one another in fear of being outed to everyone.