Chapter One (Revised)

(A//n: Just for help
Guide:
* = POV change/time-skip
~ = time-skip
****/~~~~ = short time-skip
********/~~~~~~~~ = long time-skip)

Edit: This story is going to under some major renovation due to poor writing, lack of consideration for multiple genders, and because it does need some major editing. Thank you, and please be patient with me.

If we're being completely honest here, Hizashi is absolutely fed up with the nonsense that is Shouta Aizawa. Name had brought coffee and doughnuts for the two, which normally wouldn't be abnormal, but the blond had to beg them for the items, while Shouta asked for nothing. To top it all off, Aizawa had the audacity to coldly deny any feelings towards Name, again.

"Oh come on, this is the third time I've seen you watch them leave. I'm willing to bet you're smiling underneath all of those bandages, too."

"Mind your own business Mic."

Rolling his eyes for the thousandth time that day, he pressed on, "Well, I'm sure Name wouldn't hesitate to say yes if you asked them out. Oh I know! You can ask them to be your date for next Satur-... oh wait a minute."

"What?"

"Name can't go to the party. I forgot..." quickly changing his tune, Hizashi exclaimed, "But that doesn't mean you can't ask them out! You better hurry too; I hear a certain hero from Kyoto has been vying for Name's attention nonstop as of recent, if you know what I mean."

Okay, okay maybe Hizashi was stretching the truth ever so slightly. What harm could a little white lie do? Besides, there was a hero from Kyoto who had been calling Name more frequently this past week or so. The reason may be different from what the blond was suggesting, but watching his friends fumble around their feelings for one another was too painful to watch.

"Shouldn't you be commentating? The next match is about to start."

"Oh crap-" right, the sports festival.

********

Tenderly, you touched the back of your neck, gently massaging out the knots that had formed. Today work had managed to bleed well into the night, last time you checked it was almost 2 a.m. Mindlessly, you walked up to the counter as they called out your name, muttering an apology as you bumped into someone.

Grabbing your food, you began to make your way out of the small building when someone called out your name.

"Name? What're you doing out so late?"

Turning so you could see who it was, you smiled, "Same thing as you apparently, Shouta."

He frowned, "That's not what I meant."

"I know, I know. I just finished up some hero work."

You wanted to ask him why he was out at these ungodly hours, but you knew he would only give you the same curt response he ever had. Underground hero and whatnot.

"If you don't mind waiting a little longer, I can walk you home."

Your heart skipped a beat at the familiar phrase.

"Are you sure? It's late, and I live pretty far from here. Not to mention how far you live from me."

"Name, it's too late for you to walk that far alone. Don't be stubborn."

You giggled, "Oh alright, if you're sure. Although, I'd like to remind you that I am a hero, so I highly doubt anyone would be dumb enough to try attacking me."