19| Threats

Depuis le début

"What the fuck do you want, Kim?!" Julia barked at the cheerleader but she ignored her.

Instead, she sat down next to me and had the audacity to stare down at my soul. The other two girls stood just a few steps away from her with their arms folded over their chests.

"What's your name, new girl?" she gave me a fake smile.

"None of your business," I muttered.

Her expression changed hard for a moment before she started checking me up and down. On the other hand, I continued to stare at her dead in the eye.

When she looked back up at my eyes, she smirked once again. "I've been hearing a lot of things lately. Things I don't like."

I raised my eyebrows pathetically. "Get in line."

She flinched. "I don't know who you think you are, but I'd watch my mouth if I were you."

"Are you threatening me?"

"Yes."

At that, I stood up and she did the same. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't planning to fight, I was simply going to just ignore her and walk away. But when I stood up, Julia instantly straightened up beside me and pushed barbie back.

"And I'd watch my mouth if I were you." Julia reversed her threat and gave her a dreadful glare. By now, I expected a catfight to start in a few seconds.

Kim fell backwards but her friends were unfortunately there to hold her up from losing her balance. And when she got back on her feet, she hurried in front of Julia and stared at her with hate, just inches away. Not once did Julia flinch.

A moment of silence roamed around the locker room. And when it became uncomfortable, Kim snapped her head towards me and barked. "I advise you to stay away from Sebastian."

"Or what?" Julia demanded before I got the chance to say the same, bringing Kim's attention back to her.

"Or else both of you are dead," she said.

The tension got more unbearable and just when I thought Julia was gonna start throwing some hands, a new voice joined the room. Only it was much deeper.

"Don't I have a say in that?" My eyes snapped towards the door only to see the subject leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. What the hell?

"Sebastian!" one of the twins gasped when the other poked Kim.

Kim closed her eyes shut for a moment before she opened them again and turned around. "Babe! What are you doing here?" she said in a poppy sound as she walks up to him.
"Don't call me babe," he simply replied as Kim tenses.

She lets out a heavy breath. "Why don't we talk outsi-"

"There's nothing to talk about." he interrupted her again, only this time she shut up.

"Although, there is one thing." he cleared his through and stood straight. He stepped dangerously closer to Kim and leaned down at her face before he whispered. "The next time you talk to Mia, it will be your last."

Wait, what?

"Now leave," he ordered. And yet surprisingly, within a few seconds, the three girls were out.