The One When Emily Gets Kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Trevor!" A loud feminine voice suddenly snapped as the unknown person arrived in the room with the sound of boots stomping against the wooden floor. "Control yourself," she commanded as she stood over her companion and glared down at him.

The man with the blue eyes and the dirty blonde hair or better know as Trevor, glanced over his shoulder and greeted his friend in a frustrated tone, "Rose." He then slowly stood up from the couch and bumped his shoulder into the glaring vampire's before he exited the room with a quiet mumble, "buzz kill."

Emily squeezed her green eyes shut with a shaky breath as soon as she felt the hungry vampire's weight lift up from the couch. Emily realized she definitely needed to be more careful. It wasn't like dealing with the vampires in Mystic Falls since she didn't even know her captor's motive.

After about two long minutes of trying to control her rapid heartbeat, Emily finally opened her eyes back up and took notice of the body that obviously belonged to the feminine voice. Probably another vampire, Emily thought.

The Gilbert girl then studied the silent woman in front of her as she took in all of her features. She noticed the female vampire was a little shorter than the man who tried to attack her and had spiked up brown hair with a pair of fierce green eyes.

Emily twitched her head to the side when she noticed the woman was staring at her in a way she couldn't explain. "What do you want with me?" Emily questioned as she slowly leaned her back against the uncomfortable couch and brought her knees to her chest.

The calm and silent vampire or Rose, shook her head with a look of remembrance on her face before she slowly took a couple of steps closer to the human girl. "You look just like Darina," Rose mumbled mostly to herself.

Emily's green eyes slightly widened when she heard the vampire mention the all too familiar name. "You knew Darina?" She quickly questioned. Emily had never even known anyone that actually knew her doppelganger except, of course, for Katherine.

Rose stared down at the human girl in silence for a moment as she had her arms crossed over her brown leather jacket before she decided to finally answer Emily's question. "She was a friend," Rose murmured before she swiftly turned her back to the young girl and began to stomp her way out of the room like she did when she had arrived.

"Wait!" Emily hurriedly called out. "Why am I here?" She asked in a quiet and nervous voice. The Gilbert girl didn't understand why she was taken by someone that was obviously from the 1400's. She thought the only vampires, besides the ones in Mystic Falls, that knew of her was Katherine and, of course, this Niklaus guy that her doppelganger had mentioned.

Rose glanced back at the human girl with a quiet sigh. A part of her felt bad for what she was doing as soon as she had connected her eyes with the doppelganger's. It was like she was looking right at Darina Petrova. However, Rose knew that this wasn't the girl she used to be close with. "Just be quiet," Rose commanded before she swiftly rushed out of the room.

Rose knew she couldn't let her guard down even though the doppelganger was a measly human. The vampire remembered when she had lived in England and met Darina Petrova and Maria Radkova. The witch that protects the innocent had told Rose how her kind could convince anyone, supernatural or not, by just the kindness of their souls and Rose knew that was exactly what happened when she had first looked into the human girl's green irises.

A deep frown slowly formed onto Emily's face as she watched the vampire speed away from her. She honestly felt like she was hungover as she was beyond confused and tired. Emily just didn't understand what exactly was happening to her. What did two vampires from the fifteen century want with her?