Chapter 27

Guess who's Back?!
Yes it's Me Grace-Chan!
I'm Soooooooooo Sorry for not updating for an loooooonng time
I will be start updating from now on.
Here is an short chapter.
Soon I will try to put the oc's from Chapter 6 in my story.
I might add on to this chapter or make another chapter.

Anyway on to the story!
Grace-chan is out!!! hehe

Ps. I don't know own anything except for the plot!

Lucy's Pov
Once I went outside of the hotel I started heading towards the forest in the direction of the cabin that I saw awhile back.

I felt my keys warmth on the side of my leg. I smiled and said "well guys I'm guessing that we will see Elle sooner than we thought" my keys answered by sending me their warmth.

Flashback

2 seven-year-olds girl were playing with two baby rare nine tails kitsunes on earthland by an meddow in the forest.

One of the kitsunes has one sky blue eye and the other is soft green eye with soft orange fur which this kitsune is an female.

The other kitsune has one blood red eye and the other is dark royal blue eye with unique colour fur that has green mixed with blue which this kitsune is male.

Both kitsunes has white tips at end of their tails and their feet. These two kitsunes are not siblings they had found each other in the forest after their parents had been killed for their fur.

Since kitsunes furs are rare to humans since they stay in their own realm but sometimes they go to earthland once every 15 years.
When kitsunes find a worthy owner they make an blood contract with them they can be summon from their realm when their owners. The only way to break their contract is when one of them dies.

When they met to the kitsunes the two young girls had been walking by a meddow in the forest, and they spotted two kitsunes. The four of them had a stare off between two human girls and two rare kitsunes. The kitsunes had wag their nine tails, and the girls squealed and ran up to them. They had hugged the baby kitsunes.

I said "I like this blue fox, and I'm keeping this one." The black-hair girl said "Ok! I'm keeping this orange one!"

I said "I'm naming him Ash." The black-hair said "I'm naming her "Nana".

Someone yelled "Elle! Lucy!" We both looked into the direction where we heard our names. I said "That sounds like mommy! Let's go Elle!" We ran out of forest, and our kitsunes ran behind us.

Flashback ends

I heard someone yelling at me "Hey!" I turned into the direction where I heard my name, and I saw Team Thunder God Tribe.

I walked towards them, and said "Hey guys what are you guys doing here?" Ever said "We are on a mission so What are you doing here?" I said "Same reason that you guys are here. So what is your mission?" Freed hands me an flyer, and said "Here is our mission Miss Lucy". I looked at it, looks shocked, and I said "this is the same mission I'm on."

Ever said "Ok Lu-san We should join forces and take them down, and save your friend and the women." I said "I agreed, and get the crystal back too."

Freed said "Ok Miss Lucy Do you have general idea where they could be?" I said "Yes I got word that they are in a cabin." 

An/
Grace-chan Here
I hope you are enjoying my story!

I don't Own anything.
anyway Grace-Chan is out! Hehe