Chapter 26

Hi Guys!

Grace-chan is here!

First of all I'm sssssooooo sorry for not updating for a while.

The song is called:

the knife in my back - Nightcore

For some reason I find this relatable for this life.

I do not own the characters or pictures nor the songs.

Anyway back to the story.
Grace-chan is out! Hehe

Lucy's Pov

I felt them coming closer to my room. I stayed silence hoping to hear them talking outside of my room.
For some reason I can't figure out who magic presence I'm feeling.
I wanted to go out of my room to see who these people are but my stubborn pride is not letting me.

Sometimes I wish I didn't seal up my other magic but no I thought my celestial magic is enough. Don't get me wrong I love my spirits as my family.

Well back these magic presence are moving past my room into the room which a few doors from my room. I wonder if they my magic presence like I did.

I shook my head of those magic presence's. 'I still have plan to save the girls and I can take back the crystal.'

I felt something in my mind it's like one of my magic which I didn't seal up along two others.

I kept 3 types of magics that I didn't seal up with my others.

I tried to figure out which magic is it.

'Lucy-sama I have the information about the mages and their guild.' Grandpa Crux said in my mind.

'Ok I'll summon you' I replied to Grandpa Crux.

"Open the gate of the southern cross! Crux!" Grandpa Crux came through his gate with a folder in his hands.

"Lucy-sama here is the information about the mages and their guild." Said Grandpa Crux as he hands me the folder

"Thank you Grandpa Crux!" I smiled

"Lucy-sama is there something else do you need?" Said Grandpa Crux

"No thank you Grandpa Crux you can go back now" I said.

"Ok then until next time Lucy-sama" he said as a poof of a cloud left behind.

I looked through the folder then it clicked in my mind. That's it! It's my telepathy magic!

I put the folder down and let my magic flow through me. I had a lot of messages flowing through me.

Lucy!

Answer me already!

My blonde twin answer me!

Did you forget about this magic!?

Lucy!

Elle!

Lucy!

You finally answered me!