Chapter 8

An:// hi everyone sorry I took long to update

//flashback starts//

"ok Oneesan!" everyone plus lisanna was shocked and she ask "you are my Oneesan?" I said "yup Imouto but don't tell anyone ok? only mira and elfman and you knows that we are related" she smiles brighty and said "ok! oh yeah lucy-Onee!"

//flashback ends//

Lucy's Pov

I said "lis?" lis said "yeah Lucy-onee?" I said " don't tell anyone about us being siblings no one knows even mira and elfman I had erased or replaced their memories about me so don't tell anyone ok?"

Lis smiles sadly and said "so I only know about you? why did you do that make them to forget you?"

 I said "I don't have full control of my power so the cost was the memories of my siblings even your memories got erased too"

 lis said "can you get memories back?" I said "yeah I could give your memories back but I only can do it once. You will remember the time of you three got taken from us do you still want to remember?" lis said "yeah I do still want to remember lucy-onee"

 I said "even my full name is Lucy Ana Kat S Heartfilia. the 'S' Means Strauss and you full name is Lisanna Star H Strauss. the 'H' means Heartfilia."

Lis is shocked and said "how come we look different if we are siblings?"

I said "about that... the side affects of the spell causes you and the others hair to change or to lose the blonde colour so I change my hair to completing blonde I had some white and blue at the tips of my hair. you had white hair with blonde and tips at your hair but the spell took the colour from you and the others hair."

Lis said "what about our eyes? I have blue eyes and you brown eyes" I laughed "you are full of questions are you?" lis blushes in emberassment and mumbles "I want to know everything about our past and our magic"

I laughed and said "well theres a reason for you to be curious about your memories and magic but I can't tell you about your and the other's magic yet. I have an mission before I could tell everyone everything"

lis said "ok then what about our eyes then?"

I laughs and said " I have one eye that's blue and its the same with you and the others but with brown eye how about we get to guild before starts to worry? you have to keep this secret until it is time ok?" lis smiles and said "ok! I promise lucy-onee!" I sighs and said " means you can't call me 'lucy-onee'"

lis pouts and mumbles "ok lucy-onee" i sighs and "this is going to be bit hard to keep the secret"

i said "just call me lucy or lu or luce ok?" lis panics and said "ok! lu!" we were walking through town while talking before we head to the guild. we arrived in front of the guild doors and i said "stay here until i tell you to come in and i blocked your scent since we arrived in town got it?" lis smiles and said "ok lu!"

i walked in the guild and ever and Er-San said "lucy where have you been?" i smiled and said "ill tell you along with everyone ok?"

 they both nodded i turned to mira and asks " hey mira can i make an announcement?" mira smiles and said "of course you can"

I turned and walks to the stage and grabs the mic and said "hi minna! i got an surprised for everyone!" natsu said "what is it? you got food for everyone!"

i said and sighs "no its not food natsu" i heard someone said "what is it then?"

i said " it is someone not it she has been away for 2 now." i saw most people frozed and I continued and i yelled to the doors " you can come in now

lisanna!" everyone started to cry as lis poke her head in before she fully walked in and started to cry and said "I'm home everyone!"

everyone yelled "LISANNA!" mira starts to run and hugs her and starts to cry and said "LISANNA i though you are dead!" one by one everyone is hugging her and master yells "THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!" everyone cheers

 i decide to take a mission  so everyone can spend time with lis so i started to walk towards to mission board but

 i got stopped by Er-San and ever they said "and where are you going now?" i said " i was going to take mission now"

they both frowned and Er-san said "you are not going you are going to celebrate with us and i want to say thank you for bringing lisanna back" i sighs and said "ok and you are welcome" i smiled and lis came running and hugs me "lu! don't leave! you got to stay!" i said "ok lis i will stay" lis cheered and starts to pull me to the crowd and everyone starts to say thank you to me for bringing lis back to the guild

timeskip

Lucy's pov

i got tired and starts to walk to the bar and asked mira "hey mira can i get strawberry milkshake and strawberry shortcake?" mira said "ok!"

lisanna's pov

I'm glad that lucy-onee brought me back to home. i was surprised that i was related to her and I DIDN'T KNOW about it.

an// I'm sorry that i didn't update sooner

enjoy