Chpater 17

Hi guys

Grace-chan here!
I have some news before I start the story. Concerns about the ocs.

The news is ...

I have the ocs written down paper ready to be added in the story in a few chapters. So far I have 6 ocs. Also I'm thinking of making another story with the ocs but it same as this one but it have the ocs.

What do you guys think?

Some people think the story is good enough without the ocs. The others will probably think it will be good with the ocs.
Some ocs are complicated because of things that I asked for is blank so I'm going to have trouble but

I'm going to make the oc profiles in a few chapters before I add them the story so I got the information right and the blanks will be there and the people who enter their ocs earlier chapters can fill them in.

I was kinda hoping that ocs only have a few magic (like 3-4).

Most ocs have all magic that exists in the anime.
I was planning to make Lucy to be

Should I?

Or not?

NOT!  telling you guys yet.
On what I'm Lucy to be.
You have to wait.  ;P

Disclaimer!!
I do not own the characters.

The characters belongs to
Mashima hiro-sama

I only the plot that I came up with. Well mixed up.

Anyway on to the story.

Now Grace-chan out!

Lucy's Pov.

"Well Carter I suggest for you guys to stay away from Luke before it's too late for you guys and as for your 'lord' will just continue with plan that he has for you guys" I said

Carter said "why? Do you know something that we don't know. Which means you know our lord's name?"

I nodded and said "yeah I know him we know each other." We were talking for a bit. When I was going to drop the barrier around the guild. I was about say something but I got cut off when a

BOOM!!!

Before I got a chance to put up a shield around the 7 seven people who just came in who was planning to take me and block the attack. I felt the blast threw me and the 7 people who came in against the barrier that I put up. We gasps out in pain. I heard everyone from guild called out my name.  We dropped to the ground on our knees and I heard a laugh. I looked up and saw a figure in the smoke from the blast
I said as I stand up "you finally have shown your self

Luke" everyone gasps. The smoke clears up and you see him clearly.

Blonde hair a shade slightly darker than my hair and light blue eyes. If I stand next to him he will be a inch or two taller than me. He was pretty good looking if he wasn't so evil.

He said "nice to see you

My twin sister Lucy" everyone gasps in surprised even the group of seven people.

He said "I see that you found our other siblings Lucy." I heard the guild except lisanna and Mira and elfman whispers/said "other siblings?" Mira and lisanna whispers/said "Lucy"
My eyes widen thinking he will do something to them.
I said "what are you doing here Luke?" He said "is it obvious? I'm here to take you to him and our siblings so we be together once again don't you want that Lucy for us to be together once again?"
'I do want that but' I thought

I said "I have other plans besides I go to him" luke laughs and said "what others plans? Finding a mate? Or something about the mission that mother and father gave you?" My eyes widen once again.
He said "but I'm still taking you to him even if I have to take you by force." I stood up and got in the fighting stance and said "I won't come with you even if you are my twin brother."
He smiles and got in a fighting stance too and said "a fight? I like it" 
I said to the 7 people "go past now if you don't want to get hurt"

of course the boys didn't listen and they said "I want to join the fight too"

A/N hi! It's me again
How are you guys enjoying my book I'm writing?
What mission is Luke talking about?
Who is him?
Please wait for the next update
Grace-chan out!