Chapter 15

hi minna!!!!

im sorry that im slow at updating this story

but recently i found out some bad news that my uncle had passed and he was only 17 same age as me. TT.TT

i do not own the characters only the plot

on to the story

enjoy

grace-chan

Lucy's Pov

i was talking with levy-chan and i felt someone coming our way. I looked who it was and i saw Laxus and he said "Hey blondie wanna go on a mission?"

i smile and said "sure spark-plug" he said "ok i will tell the others and we will meet at the train station in a one hour is that good?"

i smile and said "ok sounds good for me" he left and i turned to levy-chan and said "i got to go now levy-chan" levy-chan smiles and said "ok good luck on your mission." i got up from my seat and started walking to the guild doors.

when i was in the middle of guild the guild blast opened. my first insect was to put a small sheild around the small kids so i don't reveal my powers.

i saw that wendy that too far from the kids i ran to wendy that was only a few feet away from me i used my body as a sheild from the blast.

there was seven people three girls and four guys standing at the entrance. one laughed and said "haha what a pitiful sight here and you call yourselves fairies!"

i got up from wendy and winches from the pain. i felt my pain going away when i turned to see wendy healing me. i gave her some extra power i know she will need and i saw her shocked.

i whispered to wendy "don't tell anyone ok? and heal the dragons slayers and everyone i will try to hold them off while you are healing the others ok?" she nodded. i got up and said "what do you want with fairy tail?"

all seven of turned to me as one of them said "we are here for the Celestial princess" i flinched and calms down as i put up a barrier around me and seven people.

i said "i was hoping to keep this secret for a bit longer but you guys came to make me reveal my powers and i might have to erase their memories and go somewhere else" i sighs

the one who is standing the middle who i think is the leader of the group said "Princess my lord is waiting for you."

i said "you sound too formal whoever you are" the another six laughs. one of the seven with strawberry blond hair said "see! i told you that you sound too formal! she even told you haha" i giggled a bit.

i saw Wendy healed everyone she is fine i could tell she used most of the power i gave her. everyone who was healing looks shocked at me and i smile slightly "I'm glad everyone is okay."

i looked back at the group and said "So what are you guys names? you guys think that you take me easy to your lord?"