Chapter 21

Hi guys it's me grace-chan here!
I hope you guys are enjoying my story.

Hmm maybe I should call you guys something else.

Umm

My sweets?

Or

My Stars?

Or

My planets?

What do you guys think?

I do not own the characters

Grace-chan is out! Hehe

Anyway on to the story

Mira's Pov

I turned around to see erza and I said "ok then erza" hands her cake and she said "is something wrong Mira?" I said "a S-class mission is missing and I think Lucy took the job"
erza pales and said "what is the mission?" I said "defeating Bandits and took the crystal named 'dragons eye'"
Erza said as she got up from her stool "I'll go bring Lucy back" I said as I watched erza walking out of the guild "be careful erza and bring Lucy back"

Meanwhile with Lucy

Lucy's Pov

'I should get this mission over with so I could go shopping and maybe my favourite store has any new keys on sale I just need a few more Celestial keys and I will have the complete set' I thought as I relaxed in my train booth as I fell asleep

Lucy's dream

A 4 year old Lucy is running through the woods as she was looking for her siblings and she was scared. She arrived to her house which is outside of the outside of Fiore.
Once she arrived to her house and her eyes widen as she saw her house on fire. She tried to stop the fire by using a spell that she barely knew.
She chant "oh heavenly waters and fires and the earth and the winds I command you to reverse from its been before now Tirana!" (I made the spell up I'm not sure if it excised)
A bright light showed up surround the house. The young Lucy had cover her eyes.
The light died down she saw the house okay but something was not right she could feel it.
She starts looking around for her family and yelled "Mom! Dad!  Mira-Nee! Luke-Nii! Lisanna! Elfman!"
She started crying and then she saw her mom and dad.
She went running towards them. She yelled "Mom! Dad!" Her mom Layla got up and started running towards her as she yelled "Lucy!"
Layla got to her and hugged her and said "I'm glad your ok" she asked as she saw her dad holding her brother Luke "mom where is Mira-nee and lisanna and elfman?" Layla flinched a bit and started crying again and said

Dream ended

Lucy's Pov still

I got up and gasps as I heard the train conductor said "In a few minutes we will be arriving in Magnolia Please get ready to leave the train. We are not responsible for lost belongings. We hope you enjoyed your ride"

An:
Grace-Chan here!

Once I'm again I'm sorry I'm taking awhile to update and for the short chapter

I know I promise to try to make the chapters longer.

Lately I have been busy with babysitting and working

And I just got out from a cold.

I gave you a sneak peek behind Lucy's past.

What was Layla going to say to Lucy?

Did you find out about

Unknown #1?

Unknown #2?

From the last chapter I think?

Until next time

Grace-chan is out!