Chapter 1

An: Hi everyone how's life? I'm going to update as much I could. I might have writers block once in awhile. I do not own any of the characters only the plot.
~Grace-chan
So enjoy

Lucy's P.O.V

I got off the train and looked around and I saw a crowd and decided to check it out. "Kya! It's thunder God tribe!" Said some random fan girl Wait! Is it the thunder God tribe is in fairy tail! I gotta meet them! I pushed myself into the crowd "E-Excuse me L-Let me in" I said and then I got pushed onto the ground "Kya Owwie that hurts" rubs my butt. "Hey are you ok?" I heard a voice of a guy and when I looked up I saw the thunder God tribe looking down at me. "Y-yeah I- I'm ok" stands up and smiles "Hi I'm Lucy Heartfilia and I would like to join Fairy Tail" I said . The tall blondie guy smirks and said "oh really blondie?"
'Try to be nice' takes a deep breath "yes spark plug I do"
I heard laughing from his team blondie's smirks widened "your interesting blondie and 'spark plug' seriously?"

"Yup" pops my 'P' up and smiles. "Hey I like you Lucy and I'm Evergreen" I heard a girl voice and I saw a girl with brown with glasses and smiles "your pretty cool yourself evergreen" evergreen smile widen. Evergreen said "call me Ever ok Luce?" I said "ok Ever" I turned to other guys and smiles and they blushes pink across the cheeks "so what's your guys name?" The guy with green hair bowed a bit and said "I'm freed and nice to meet you miss Lucy" I said " please call me Lucy or Luce" he smiles and said "ok Luce" I turned to guy with the helmet on "I'm bixlow and these are my babies" he said and smiles.