Chapter 24

Hi guys Grace-chan is here! I'm sorry for taking a long time to update. Thank you so much for being patient with me! The song is called 'Watch me by nightcore' Here I'll give you guys a ring pop *hands everyone a ring pop* anyway I hope you enjoy my story on to the story. I do not own anything!
Grace-chan is out! hehe

Lucy's Pov

As I just left bill's office. I had some mages coming this way. I hope it's not the enemy I had not made a plan to save the Elle and the girls as well the crystal.

I'm more worried for then the girls because the crystal is only can be activated by only 3 people it used to be 7 but some things had happened to them.

So pretty much for them it's useless. They think that they could activated it I would like to see that happen.

As I walk back to my hotel room I have started thinking of a plan to save them. But I can't help shake the feeling that I know those mages that were going towards bill's office, and what two keys had yuki had left behind?
She loves her spirits. Me and her that I know of that don't treat our spirits like tools.

I wish that I could change the other mages that spirits are not tools. But not everyone will like me it's the way of life. I can try to help them show that if I meet them.
What do I say about others and their choices?

Unknown Pov (Guess who?)

My team and I were walking towards the mayors office for this mission. I felt a magic presence which felt familiar to me. Maybe I should ask my team if they know the magic presence. Maybe I should forget about it for now and focus on the mission. My mind wonder off to a certain blondie with chocolate brown eyes thinking about what she is doing right now. No! I hardly know her! But something from her makes me want to get to know her more.

Bill's Pov

I was looking at the picture of Elle and I visiting Lucy and Layla and the others in their realm all of us were smiling.
Lucy be careful with this mission. I hope you can back Elle and the crystal back. You and Elle should come back alive. I have this feeling that something is going to happen. I made a promise to her and please let me keep this promise so please come back alive Lucy and Elle.
I heard a knock on my door I said "come in" as I put the picture back in my drawer. My maid Tiarra said "master you have some mages from fairy tail" 'fairy tail? Didn't I only send one request to fairy tail? Lucy I already left to complete the mission. I wonder who they are?' I said "ok let them in" a group came in three guys and one girl.
One of the guys had a scar over his eye and he is blonde his hair a shade darker than Lucy's hair and had headphones around his neck. I wonder where his mark is.
I looked over to the second guy he had a mask and had six wooden dolls flying around his head. I wonder the same where his mark is too.
I looked at the last guy he had mid back green hair and have a sword on his side and I see a green mark on his left hand.
Lastly I looked at the girl. She has mid back brown hair with glasses and she is wearing a green dress. She has fan covering her chest and her mouth. I wonder where her mark is too.

I said "Welcome Fairy Tail Mages I'm Mayor Bill. Please have a seat"
They sat down on the chairs which is front of my desk and
they looked at the picture of Elle and Lucy smiling with their backs touching Lucy had five keys with one and another hand with another five keys and Elle had fire in one hand and the other hand she has water bubble.

I forgot to put that picture away oops haha.

I said "I assumed that you guys are here for the mission?"
The blonde guy said "yes we are" the brown hair girl said "is that Lucy in the picture with another girl?" I said " why yes the other girl is my daughter Elle. Her and Lucy are close with each other. May I ask your guys names?" The guy with the green hair said

Cliff hanger!
Grace-chan is here
Who are they?
What promise is bill talking about?
How does Elle and bill know Lucy and Layla?
I hope you guys are enjoying my story I do not own anything
Until next time!
Grace-chan is out! Hehe