Chapter 9

//Flashback starts//

Lucy's pov

i got tired and starts to walk to the bar and asked mira "hey mira can i get strawberry milkshake and strawberry shortcake?" mira said "ok!"

lisanna's pov

I'm glad that lucy-nee brought me back to home. i was surprised that i was related to her and I DIDN'T KNOW about it.

//Flashback ends//

Lisanna's Pov

I was in my train in thought until natsu said "hey lisanna how do you know luce?" I said "uh I met her while she was training and got sent to Edolas to complete her training with someone there"

 erza-san said "I thought you said there was that was limited magic there how could she train?"

 I started panicking inside and outside I was calm and nervous then

lucy-nee came and said calmly "I was training physically and travelling through realms in some I am the princess there but im not telling anymore than this until the time is right"

 I was surprised how calm she talk to them

wait did she say that she was a princess in some realms! that means me and mira-nee and elfman-nii are royal too and I look at lucy-nee and she nodded.

I wonder how long it will be for everyone to know about lucy-nee.

lucy-nee said "hey guys I'm going go home for today." I said "can I come over?" she nods and I went over to mira-nee and elfman-nii asked them

 "you guys want to come too?" mira-nee said "ok but you asked lucy?"

 lucy-nee came over and said "you guys can come over and I have some things to tell you guys." elfman-nii said "what things?" I said "all three of us?" she nods.

Mira-nee said "ok ill ask Kinana to cover for me" she walks over to Kinana and asks "hi kinana can cover for me today?" Kinana said "ok! enjoy your day with your siblings and lucy!"

 she walks off and mira-nee came over and smiles and said "ok we go now!"

lucy-nee said "ok lets go" we started to walk out the guild and to her house in the forest.

~timeskip brought to you by my chocolate steamer~

Lucy's house

still lisanna's Pov

we arrived at lucy- nee house and it was an two story house it looks we came inside and it was bigger inside

 and I looked around and I saw pictures of me mira-nee and elfman-nii when we were young back in our village with our parents. lucy-nee said "lets go to the living room so we can relax" all three of us nodded and follow lucy-nee.

I sat down at the small couch and mira-nee and elfman-nii sat down on the big couch and lucy-nee sat down on the desk stair. but I wonder what is lucy-nee has to tell us. I s she going give us our memories back!?

Mira'Pov

I was wondering what lucy wanted tell the three of us but I'm glad all three of us together once again we can be a family again. I have this feeling that have known lucy for my whole life but where.

Elfman's Pov

I wonder what lucy wanted tells us but I have this feeling that have known lucy for my whole life but where. well never mind THAT'S A MAN FOR BRINGING LISANNA BACK!

Lucy's Pov

I can see the confusion there faces and I decide to break the quietness. but I wonder how there reaction will be.

I said "ok guys I'm going tell you guys something important"

clifhagger

AN: sorry I took long to update

is lucy going to tell them?

is lucy is going to give them their memories?

how will the other will react?

what is lucy to tell them?

I do not own the characters only the plot

~Grace-chan