Chapter Five: Transformation at Mount Hakurei

Start from the beginning

"Don't touch me!" she said as she tried to get his arm off her.

"Keep struggling and I won't put you down." Sesshomaru said.

"Fine." she pouted and crossed her arms.

"If I put you down are you going to run again?" he asked.

"Probably." Nayumi replied.

"At least your honest." he sighed, but put her down.

"About time, now let's go closer." Nayumi said; grabbing him by his left robe sleeve to lead him forward.

"It's fine here." he said; puling his sleeve free.

"Fine. Stay then, but I'm going ahead." Nayumi shrugged and headed towards the mountain.

        Sesshomaru reached for Nayumi, but she had already gotten too far. His hand stopped just short of her.

"So we were at you limits." Nayumi laughed.

"Get back out here, slayer." he demanded.

"Nope. I'll make sure Naraku doesn't leave the mountain." Nayumi waved as she ran forward.

        "Nayumi Yamamoto." she stopped at the sound of her name.

"You again." Nayumi smiled when she turned and found Bankostu.

"I'm stronger than I was." he said.

"I see. You have seven jewel shards in your body and two in your banryu. I also see you killed your friend." Nayumi said when she saw Renkostu's bones behind him.

"He killed Jakostu. He deserved it. " Bankostu shrugged, but he had a pained look on his face.

"If you weren't dead, or a murder, you might just be alright." Nayumi sneared.

"That means a lot coming from my wife." Bankostu smiled.

"I'm not your wife." Nayumi replied.

"What's that demon got that I don't?" Bankostu asked.

"Demon?!" Nayumi asked in utter shock.

"Sesshomaru." Bankostu answered.

"What about him?!" she said; completely caught off guard.

"Aren't you two an item?" Bankostu asked.

        Nayumi response took him by surprise. Instead of a simple yes or no, Nayumi bent over and threw up.

"We are NOT an item!" she coughed.

"Hey, you okay?" Bankostu asked; sincerely worried.

"I can't believe you thought we were a couple." Nayumi groaned; causing her to gag again.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I just thought since he protected you and all." Bankostu apologized; kneeling down and putting his hand on her shoulder.

"Die." Nayumi said with a smile.

        She drew her sword across his left arm. Aiming for the jewel shard, but she missed.

"So, was the reaction real or an act?" Bankostu asked. 

"Oh, it was real." she answered. 

"Good to know that I haven't lost you to a demon." he said with a smile. 

"Keep dreaming. You're going back to your grave." Nayumi retorted; taking another swing at his arm. 

"Hate to leave you, but I have to go fight Inuyasha now. I'm really glad the barrier is coming down. I feel much better now." Bankostu laughed and disappeared into a cave.