Support (Wonjae)

Authors note: so I really really want to do a sequel to Geondal (the aomg x JustMusic mafia fic) and have the new love interest be Sik K ...I hope you can show support hahah

——————————————————————————
The hallway was empty, as usual. It was always dark when you got home from your daily activities, you rarely saw the people who resided in your apartment block.

Dragging your tired feet across the worn out tiles you finally reached the stairs that led up to your floor. Any apartment in the suburb would of fixed their elevator by now, but you had to live here. 

An old motel that was situated outside of the city, away from the glitz and glamour.

You reached your door and immediately heard the faint sound of music coming from inside. He was home early tonight, you wondered why.

You sucked in a deep breath and pushed open the door to find your boyfriend of almost 2 years, lying on the ground nodding his head along to the music.

His beanie was pulled down over his eyes and you could tell he'd been through a pack of cigarettes before you got here by the sight of the smoke that still filled the room.

"Wonjae.." you called to him and set your bag on the counter that overflowed with take out boxes.

He continued nodding his head to the music as if he didn't know you were even in the room.

You carefully stepped around all the trash that was lying on the ground and tapped him on the shoulder. Wonjae pushed back his beanie and stared up at you with those sleepless eyes.

"Oh, you're here" was all he could say.

You wondered how you put up with this for so long. Moving in a rundown apartment with him, supporting his choices of Pursuing a music career and dealing with his emotionless state.

All you could blame was your fixer upper mentality. You thought you could change him, but instead you were the one who adjusted too much and now you were stuck.

But you loved him though, despite everything. There was just something about him that drew you in. Was it the way he looked at you ? Or the way he shared all his deepest thoughts with only you ?

You sat on the bed as Wonjae pushed himself off the ground and switched off his music. He looked as if he hadn't slept in days. But this was something you became accustom to.

"How was work ?" You asked as he chugged down a can of Red Bull and leaned against his desk.

Wonjae shrugged and took another sip.

"I think I might get signed" he said apathetically.

"What ? That's a good thing! Right ?!" You gleamed wondering why he was so nonchalant about it.

"I don't know, they're just not my style and what if they want me to move closer to them ?" He sighed.

"You're right...that's not good" you nodded and shifted your eyes to the ground.

"But I can't let you live in this shithole any longer so maybe I should take it"

"You don't have to do it for me, I mean -"

Wonjae joined you on the bed and awkwardly twirled his thumbs in his lap. One thing you couldn't understand was you had been dating him for a while now, and even moved in with him but the boy was still shy.

It was cute though you had to admit.

"I feel terrible everyday, dragging you to this side of town just for my dream" he said biting down on his lip "you have dreams too."

"I am doing what I love Wonjae. I got the job I wanted even though I have to travel into the city everyday I still love it" you assured him.

"....can you come with me to the company tomorrow ?" He asked, reaching out for your hand.

"Ofcourse I will" you smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Wonjae, ill always be there for you, you know that."

—————-
1yr later. [ aomg concert after party ]

"Wonjae you KILLED them out there!!!" The ceo of Aomg Jay Park said excitedly as he pulled his newest member into a hug.

"Uh thanks...boss" Wonjae Chuckled nervously as the other members also congratulated him on his first show.

"Bro you just performed in front of 8000 people can you smile a little?" Member ChaChaMalone said as he offered Wonjae a shot.

"Yo you know it's because he doesn't have his girl anymore" Simon Dominic teased which made Wonjae shuffle uneasily.

The two of you broke up a month after he signed so he could focus on his debut and you could be fully invested in your job. You even moved closer to your workplace, leaving him in the shabby apartment for a while.

But now you were both working in the same city and he couldn't understand why he couldn't call you, or try to meet up with you again. He felt guilty. For making you live that way for so long and then eventually dropping you after he landed a spot in aomg.

He was still miserable despite his success. He wanted you by his side like you supported him at his worst times. But he couldn't have it all. You wanted him to succeed without you. To stand on his own for a while, you knew you'd come back eventually.

The party blared on and the members were all well over drunk except Wonjae ofcourse, who stuck to a corner of the room sipping on a Red Bull.

His lazy eyes scanned the crowd until he noticed someone. Someone he'd only dream of seeing again. That person was coming straight towards him and his heartbeat sped up, was this a dream ?

"Hi Wonjae" The sweet voice echoed in his ear.

He couldn't believe even after a year he could have the same feeling as if they were meeting for the first time.

"I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it" you said wrapping your arms around his shoulders as he pulled you into a tight hug and buried his face in your neck.

He missed this. He missed this feeling more than anything.

————————I saw this boy live and he's honestly the cutest ever ok

————————
I saw this boy live and he's honestly the cutest ever ok