Webcam (iKON Bobby)

You began the daily routine of picking out a cute outfit, doing your hair and make up and waiting for your call. Since your boyfriend became busy due to his schedules, the two of you had to organize "Skype dates" in order to keep your relationship alive.

It seemed ridiculous at first, actually dressing up for a Skype call, but it gave you something to do, and Bobby's jaw dropped every time he saw you. You carefully picked a short black dress, and let your hair fall loosely on your bare shoulders. You applied a shocking red lipstick, and puckered your lips as you checked yourself out.

You giggled at the sight of you. You felt like you were about to tease the hell out of your boyfriend right now, it actually made you feel a bit guilty but you wanted to have fun tonight.

'Incoming call'

He was right on time. You clicked the receive button and adjusted your dress as the video loaded on the screen.

"Hey ba---whoaaaa....." Bobby looked closely at the screen and bit his lip. "Are you going out tonight?"

"Well I did dress up for you, but since I look this good I might as well go out" you teased, as Bobby's eyes drifted over you.

"No no, this is for me only. I don't want guys looking at you, especially when you look this hot." He groaned.

You loved when he got jealous. Of course you wouldnt dare go out and be around other men when he was all you needed, but playing around with him was one of your perks.

"You wanna see the whole outfit?" You smirked, and got off the chair, and took a few steps back so Bobby could get your whole figure in the camera.

"Ah, damn I wish I was there right now....." He groaned again, as you spun around to give him a better look.

"I wish you were here too babe" you pouted and took a seat again. Bobby sighed and lay back in his bed, looking frustrated.

"We haven't seen each other for almost a month now, I need to see you jagiya....."

"I know I know...but soon right?" You asked hopefully, as Bobby checked his schedule on his phone.

"Two more weeks and I'm all yours" he grinned, making your heart flutter. You couldn't wait to have him in your arms, have his hands wrapped around your body, have his lips against yours.

"Urgh I can't wait! I miss you so much" you bit your lip and slumped back in the chair.

"What do miss the most ?" He raised his eyebrow. His tone already indicating that it was his turn to mess with you.

"Don't do this....." You sighed, not wanting to become the victim.

"Do you miss this babe?" He asked innocently, as he slowly lifted his shirt over his head and gave you good view of his toned body.

You nibbled on your bottom lip unconsciously, and stared at his defined abs, wishing you were able to touch it.

"Babe, you know what I'd do if I was there right now?" He said huskily and wet his bottom lip with his tongue.

"Tell me" you smirked, and lent closer to the screen.

"Well firstly I would be already kissing you, moving from your lips, to your neck, and then down to your weak spot, the one just below your collarbone, I always get a moan with that one" he snickered.

"Oh really now, what's next?" You rolled your eyes.

Bobby cleared his throat and continued. "Oh next will be that dress, it has to come off. While I'm taking off that dress, I'll continue to nibble on that lip of yours. As soon as I get it off, my hands are going to do some exploring....."

You began to feel heated. Wishing he was here doing whatever he had on his mind instead of telling you. You began to feel frustrated but also liked this game he played.

"As soon as I strip you down even more, I'm going to---"

"Wtf are you two talking about???!"

This was a voice coming from the room Bobby was in.

"Junhoe! Why don't you mind your own business!......urgh sorry baby, guess you'll have to find out in two weeks how this story ends...love you" Bobby winked and cut the call.