kickback (GIRIBOY)

[I have my 10 reqs so requests are currently closed for good guys ! ]

You dragged your longboard across the gravel as the afternoon sun began to set. The skate park, filled with the usual bratty kids were now heading home and the older skaters were heading in.

This was the best part of the day your day - hanging and skating with people who shared the same passion as you.

Most of the kids here were the same ones you saw at the thrift shops in the alleyways, or the underground mc competitions. It just felt like home.

"Hey you came through" your friend Angie said and threw her arm around you.

"Yeah and I could definitely spot you from a mile away" you chuckled staring down at her bright green donut patterned socks.

The sun was finally down and the street lights lit up the park as the youth of Hongdae hung out after a stressful day.

Even though everyone basically knew each other, there were still cliques within this vibrant hotspot. There were the skaters, the bmx gang, the rappers and artsy graffiti artists.

"Can you guys not skate so close to my ramp oh my God" Dongbin, one of the artists complained as Angie edged him on.

"Girls why are you always bothering Michealangelo here" Yohan, one the musicians pouted as he and his gang walked over to you.

"Oh no its the soundcloud gang" Angie rolled her eyes as Yohan scoffed.

"Atleast were making something of ourselves, not just skating around doing cute tricks" he replied sharply.

"Hey if you cant skate, no need to bash the people who can" I sighed.

"Hey if you cant make a beat then dont bash the people who can" said another voice. You peered up at the average height boy with the oversized spectacles.

"Really Siyoung ?" You pursed your lips together and folded your arms.

Siyoung was one of your class mates since middle school. He was always the most laidback person you knew, and the chemistry that would flow back and forth between you two was just so natural.

You liked him. He liked you. Any idiot could see that. But being the people you were, you didnt need a label. You were happy with whatever it was right now.

"Lets make a bet, you do trick on my board and I make a beat on your tablet" You suggested and the two cliques cheered on in unison.

"We'll see what's easier to overcome" You shrugged. 

"There should be a time limit, lets say an hour and someone from the crew gives a 5 minute crash course" Yohan cheerfully added.

Siyoung smirked at you, grabbing your board and handed you his tablet.

"Good luck" he cutely giggled and went for his mini lesson with Angie and a few other skaters.

"Alright this doesnt look too bad" you sighed and sat on a park bench with Siyoung's friends, Changjoong and Yohan.  

"Yeah this is actually the app" Changjoong chuckled and suddenly all you saw were numbers and buttons all over the place.

"Easy peasy" Yohan grinned as you scratched your head trying to understand this new language.

Now that the crash course was  complete, you decided to sit alone and figure out something worthy to play in front of all of those rappers.

As you fiddled with the buttons you couldnt help but gaze up at Siyoung who fell for the seventh time. It truly made you felt much better about your so called beat.

Yohan wrapped the mini competition up and you were quite impressed that Siyoung managed to do a trick on your board.

"Wow I didnt know you had it in you" You clapped as Siyoung bowed.

"8th times the charm" he smiled, "its your turn now (y/n)".

You sighed, obviously not confident at all about whatever you made. But since it was your first time, you couldnt be judged on how bad it was.

Siyoung clicked play and bobbed his head to the little beat you made and you felt yourself blush in embarrassment.

"No its good, for a beginner its good!" He complimented you and squeezed your hand. "Its a tie ?"

"Its a tie" you smiled and everyone chuckled at the ridiculous competition and went back to their business.

You and Siyoung went back to bench that overlooked the skate park with his hand still locked in yours.

"Can I use this beat ?" He asked sincerely, but his wide grin made it seem sarcastic.

"Hey! Enough with the jokes already" you grumbled and playfully pushed him.

"Im serious! Theres room for improvement, come to the studio tomorrow" he whined and pulled you closer.

"Fine, but if you do use my beat I want credit" you leaned into him and pecked his cheek.

Siyoung lifted your chin and kissed you softly, stroking your cheek with his thumb as he deepened the kiss. His sweet scent enveloped you as he pulled you closer, sheilding you from the cold breeze.

Siyoung pulled away from you as his lips curled into a smirk.

"Do you want your name on Cjamms album or Swings ?"

[ Upcoming: Kohh, Live, Jooheon, Punchnello, Millic, Sik - K, Xitsuh, Simon Dominic, G Dragon]