Want You (SUGA)

Dedicated to MYSELF (lolol) sorry I identify as trash and im okay with that.
Had to reupload...cuz wattpad hates me.

What would life be like if you chose him ?

Would you be happier ? would your parents approve of someone of his background? None of that mattered once you were in the moment, his hands around your waist, and his soft lips were pressed onto yours.

"Babe they're having a party over at the company for the new album release" your boyfriend called from living room as you dried your hair, "Everyone's going to be there, the boys really want to see you again."

The boys.

Dating the leader of Bangtan Boys for merely over two months had already taken a toll on you. Namjoon tried his best to balance a relationship and career, while you managed to do the same. But you couldnt understand why your attention diverted every time he was in the room. Namjoon's fellow members were quite friendly with you, but one in particular always stood out, Min Yoongi.

Since the day you first laid eyes on him, a burning sensation overtook your body, and the strong need for him was always present. He knew it too. He toyed with you, he would get a little too close when you chatted to him and he would let his hands linger a little longer when you hugged him. Yoongi and you met way before you and Namjoon called it official. You actually hooked up with him at a mutual friend's birthday thanks to the help of alcohol, and ever since that night he had been your muse of lust.

Shaking the thought of Yoongi out of your mind, you got ready and met your boyfriend in the passage way, ready to leave. Namjoon grinned from ear to ear as he admired your beautiful outift, causing you to blush from his never ending adoration.

Upon arrival, you heard chatter in the foyer of the building, making your stomach turn in not knowing what to expect next. You greeted everyone with a smile, taking in their welcoming spirit as you made your way through the crowd latched onto Namjoon's arm.

"Hyung!" you heard someone call, seeing Jimin rush over to the two of you. "You finally made it..oh wow (y/n) you look gorgeous!"

"Thank you Jimin" you chuckled, as he continued to gawk at you.

"yah! stop it, where are the others ?" Namjoon muttered, as Jimin pointed to one of the lobbies.

You followed him into the next room, greeted by cheers from the rest of the members, most of them with a glass of wine in their hand, which you sort of expected from the rowdy boys. But through all the shouts and shoving around, you managed to lock eyes with the silver haired boy, who silently watched you from his seat.

Min Yoongi.

"Hey (y/n), glad you showed up, I know how much you hate these things" Hoseok giggled as he gave you a quick hug. You replied with a smile, trying to hide the fact that there was a reason why didnt like to meet with them. It was so you didnt have to see him.

You shuffled nervously as Yoongi pushed himself off the couch and made his way over to you, his eyes narrowing as if he was trying to figure out why you were here. You swallowed hard as he finally stopped before you, and waited until Namjoon finally got distracted by one of the boys.

"Hello (y/n)" he said, his thin lips curling into a tight smirk, "funny seeing you around here."

"I came here to support Namjoon" you responded strongly.

Yoongi wet his bottom lip with his tongue, and took another step closer to you, close enough to hear him whisper, but not close enough to cause a scene. His eyes moved from your eyes and down to your lips, causing you to redden under his glare. Just standing near him drove you insane, insane from guilt and insane from lust. You wanted him.

"Hey Namjoon, (y/n) wants to hear the song I composed, do you mind if I take her to my studio ?" Yoongi called, looking between you and Namjoon. Something inside of you wanted Namjoon to say no, but another part of you did not.

"No prob, but we have to give a speech in 25 minutes" Namjoon replied coolly, already on his second glass of wine.

You swallowed hard as you began to follow Yoongi to his studio, keeping at a safe distance as his dark eyes moved over your body from time to time. Finally, you arrived at his studio, and Yoongi secured the door tightly behind you and exhaled deeply.

"(y/n), you made the right choice in being with Namjoon, he loves you, why do you still want me ?" Yoongi groaned, basically asking the question you've been asking yourself over and over again. Your eyes followed him as he leaned against his work table and folded his arms, waiting for your response.

"Why do you keep seducing your friend's girlfriend?" you responded strongly, not moving away from the door.

Yoongi threw his head back and chuckled lightly, his easiness about this whole scenario confused you. It seemed as if he didnt care about getting caught, he didnt seem to care about anything besides toying with you.

"You're the one who kissed me that night, I just want to finish what we started" Yoongi grinned, making his way over to you as you unconsciously took a step back. "You cant ignore what you feel for me (y/n)."

You swallowed hard as your name slowly rolled off his tongue and he moved his body behind yours, snaking his hands around your waist. His lips lingered below your jaw and his warm breath sending goosebumps down your body.

"Yoongi..." you whispered, "Im not going to cheat on Namjoon."

"Do you want me ?"

"Yoongi stop" you protested.

"Answer me, if you dont, then I'll leave you alone and wont bother you again" He said in a low husky voice, as his lips moved to your ear lobe. "Do you want me ?"

You couldnt answer. You hated yourself for not answering his question, but what good was that when your mind and body were not in sync around him. With that, Yoongi took your silence as an answer and pressed his lips against yours, sighing into the kiss as you moved your lips with his instantly.

Yoongi spun you to face him and pressed your body to his, as you threw your arms around his neck and your hand found his hair, using the grip to control your actions. Yoongi growled as you took his lip between his teeth and tugged on it, his eyes filled with lust as he pushed you up against the wall.

"Let's finish what we started, and you can decide which rapper you'd rather be with" Yoongi smirked, returning back to your swollen lips.

sorry Joonie :c