Break In (Bloo / mkit rain)

Bloo's smirk grew as him and his friend Nafla pulled up to the airport, with one intention in mind, to find you. You were working late and your boyfriend and his dear friend decided that they would come visit you without your knowledge.

"Is this considered breaking and entering ?" Nafla chuckled as the two of them stood near the wired fence that guarded the hangar, where you worked.

"We cant get into this section from the main entrance" Bloo grinned, "shall we?"

The two of them jumped the fence and ran over to the side of the building before they could get detected. Nafla pulled Bloo into one of the storage rooms, and the two decided to cosplay as air hosts for the night.

"I don't look so bad" Nafla boasted and smoothed out his stolen uniform.

"Come on lets go and find (y/n)" Bloo said excitedly and walked into the hangar.

You were usually here late at night to help prepare the airplanes before they were going to be used. From stocking up the snacks to adjusting the seats. Being an air hostess meant that you barely had time to hang out with your boyfriend, but some days you were lucky to have him on your flight while he was touring.

Nafla and Bloo got into one of the carts and began their search for you. They laughed off all the strange looks they were getting as they drove by. Nothing really phased them, they did what they want, when they want.

"Heyy excuse me" Bloo called out to a man passing by. "Do you know where I can find (y/n) ?"

"uhmmm do you two work here?" the man frowned.

"Answer the question" Nafla groaned.

"uhh she's over there" the man stuttered and shuffled away.

The two friends made their way to the airplane that the man pointed out, and Bloo could not wait to get his hands on you. Jumping out of the cart he rushed up the stairs and slowly stepped onto the plane. He caught a glimpse of you towards the back of the plane, busy preparing the snacks for the next flight.

Making sure you dont notice him, Bloo tiptoed towards you and grabbed you from behind causing you to scream.

"Bloo ?! what the hell are you doing here ? oh my God you going to get caught" you pan iced and looked around for any of your colleagues.

"Relax babe, look im an air host too" he smiled proudly and showed off his uniform.

"You idiot, are you seriously trying to get me fired ?" you playfully shoved him. Even though you were annoyed at him breaking the rules, you couldn't help but smile at the fact that you got to spend time with him.

"Is anyone else working with you right now?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"no its just me, why--"

Bloo went over to the doors and shut them, making sure nobody else could enter. You knew where this was headed when a playful smirk spread across his face as he made his way back over to you and pressed his lips against yours.

"Bloo...we cant do thi--" you tried to speak in between his kisses.

"Nobody is going to see us baby girl" he whispered huskily and brought you over to one of the seats. Bloo removed the arm rests and pushed the seat back so you could sit comfortably on his lap as he continued to explore your skin with his mouth.

"I guess if I do get fired, this is a good way to go" you chuckled as you tugged his shirt off his head.

Bloo groaned into your ear as you began grinding your hips against him, his neediness became prominent when he lifted your skirt and grabbed your ass.  That was enough to let you quickly strip your clothes and feel his warm skin rubbing against yours.

Suddenly you heard a loud knock echo throughout the plane and your heart pounded against your chest. Bloo covered your mouth with his hand and slipped his other hand between your legs.

"Bloo ?" it was Nafla calling from outside.

"What?" Bloo groaned as his fingers didn't stop exploring you. You dug your nails into his shoulders as he  had his hand firmly clasped over your mouth.

"Did you find (y/n) ?" Nafla asked and you could tell Bloo was becoming quite annoyed with his friend but that didn't stop him from pleasing you.

"Yeah I did, she's busy working right now" Bloo smirked and dropped his pants down to his ankles as he positioned you on top of him. "Were just talking right now, do you mind giving us  a minute ?"

"Yeah I know you guys are probably fucking but can you make it quick, that guy called security on us" Nafla replied and we heard his footsteps leave the door.

"You're going to get caught you have to leave" you panted as he sunk his teeth into your skin as you rode him.

"he said make it quick, that's what im doing" Bloo groaned until he made you scream out his name in the empty cabin.