Misunderstood (MADTOWN MOOS)

Requested by: JrLJoe
Warning: Angst

"We need to get out of this place, people are getting out of control" you said, looking behind your shoulder at the chaos of the bar as your boyfriend chugged down another drink.

"Its fine, it always gets like this around this time" he replied, not bothering about his surroundings.

You didn't know why Moos brought you here in the first place. First, you didn't hear from him in three days, then just a few hours earlier he called you to this bar on the outskirts of Seoul.

You checked your phone constantly, counting the hours passing as Moos continued to drink without taking breaks in between or have a constructive conversation with you.

"Look, I think we need to leave" you said, getting up from your seat and held onto the plaid material of Moos's shirt. He finally set the empty glass down and looked up at you with tainted eyes, he looked broken, sad and torn, you couldn't understand why.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting this way?" You asked, trying to help him up from the seat as he wobbled. Moos ignored your question and made his way out of the pub and into the empty street.

You followed close behind as he walked into the dark night, dragging his feet across the gravel, each step slower than the next.

"You've had too much to drink, let's get you home" you sighed, pulling out your phone and organised an uber to get the two of you out of here.

Moos sat on the pavement and buried his head into his hands as you waited. Watching him like this was painful. He'd always dealt with his problems by drinking, even though you tried to find him better alternatives. But the only way you could help him was to find the source of the problem, a problem he didn't want you to know.

The cab finally pulled in and the two of you made your way to Moos's apartment in silence. The rain hit harshly against the window, the tension in the car worsened as the cab finally stopped in front of the apartment building and you had to help out of the car.

"There's no need for you to help me now" he said bitterly as you walked by his side into the building making sure he wouldn't fall.

"Of course I want to make sure you get into your bed safely" you answered feeling hurt by his harsh comment.

You finally got to his apartment and reached into his pocket for his keys, when the door immediately flung open and there stood Moos's friend Buffy.

"Ah you found him" Buffy stuttered nervously as Moos shoved passed him and threw himself onto the sofa. You nodded nervously and entered the apartment, taking off your coat.

"Moos, can you please tell me why you are acting like this?" You asked once more, fidgeting with your wet hair as Buffy joined you in the lounge.

"Why don't you tell her?" Moos spat, glaring up at Buffy.

Buffy shuffled around and turned to you, your heart began to race as you looked between your boyfriend and his friend.

"He knows about the party, at Jota's when we um...."

"No" you cut Buffy off "no no, Moos that was a mistake."

"A mistake ? Kissing one of my closest friends was a mistake ?!" He yelled, getting up from his seat and approached you. "I trusted you, and this is what I get??! To find this out almost two months later??"

"It was a mistake! If you would just listen to me maybe---"

"It happened, and you didn't tell me, I don't need to hear an explanation" Moos gritted his teeth and held onto your wrist.

"Dude seriousl-----" before Buffy could intercept, Moos brought a fist over to Buffy's face and hit him in the jaw, the sound of the impact was heard throughout the room. Buffy held his face, you could see him try his best to suppress his anger but he was on the edge.

"I'm not going to fight you" Buffy winced as Moos bent over him and hit him once more.

"Moos stop!!" You yelled, and grabbed his arm before he could hit Buffy again. You got him up to his feet and pulled him into the bathroom and locked the door behind you.

"Listen to me!!!!" You yelled, as he tried to move you out the way.

"Why should I ?" He snapped, glaring at you intently as you placed your hands on either side of his face.

"Babe, it was a mistake. Remember at the same party when we played spin the bottle, you kissed that girl and ------"

"You said you were fine with it since it was a meaningless game" he replied.

"Yeah I know, I only said that because I didn't want to make a big deal about it and you were having fun, and eventually I had too much to drink and wanted to get even" you continued as Moos finally eased up, allowing you to finish your explanation.

"Buffy was the only other guy I could trust and I asked him and he said no, and I began to cry. I'm guessing he felt sorry for me and did it, but its been eating at him all this time and the only reason he hadn't told you was because I told him not to" you sighed, as tears began to fill up your eyes.

"Why didn't you just tell me..." His voice cracked as he spoke, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Do you know how much I hated you since I found out? It was the worst feeling ever. I was going to break up with you today."

You rested your head on his chest and hugged him tightly, thankful nothing worse could of came out of this. Moos gently stroked your head and placed a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I'm sorry baby" he whispered repeatedly, as your sobs finally stopped and you lifted your head to kiss him. Moos held your face as he deepened the kiss, his slow movements made you weak.

He finally pulled away and wiped away your tears with the sleeve of his shirt. "I'm going to apologise to Buffy, wait here, we can make up in the shower" he winked, and headed out of the bathroom.