Guest Star (SIMON DOMINIC)

Happy birthday Simon Dominic !!!

Authors note: I'm gonna write a Wonjae fan fic since so many people requested him.

You walked around the empty club, making sure everything was prepped and ready for tonight's bash. It had to be big. It had to be over the top. It had to be the best night of everyone's life, most importantly your fiancé's.

"The guestlist has been confirmed and handed over to the bouncers ma'am" one of the staff members confirmed  and you responded with a nod.

You went backstage and got ready for the night since your fiancés entourage would be escorting him to his birthday bash and you wanted to make sure everything was going according to plan.

It wasn't long before the guests started pouring In and the DJ had everyone on the dance floor, mingling and starting off their night.

You noticed one of the members of your Fiancés company enter and immediately walked over to her.

"Hoody! You look absolutely gorgeous" you awed as she brought you into an embrace.

"Same goes for you hun, I can see why Simon is always looking for an excuse to get home to you" she winked and you guys laughed it off.

You watched as more of the AOMG members came in and you greeted all them enthusiastically as they complimented you on your party.

Finally hearing the screams from outside of the club you knew the main guest had arrived. You felt a huge smile creep on your face as Simon walked in with his best friends Jay and Gray. He looked dashing in a simple black suit, with his shirt slightly buttoned down and his hair brushed over his eyebrows.

You'd been dating this man for three years and you still couldn't believe you would soon marry this beautiful man.

As you were lost in your own thoughts you didn't notice Simon who was now in front of you, cocking his head to the side wondering what the hell you were thinking about.

"Hey gorgeous" he smirked and wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you close enough for you to press your lips against his.

You got lost into the kiss pretty quickly, which was very common between the two of you. The connection was nothing short of intensified passion.

You had your hand in his hair pulling him closer as the smoke from the club filled the space around you. Simon took this opportunity to sneak a hand over your ass and give it a gentle squeeze which made you jump.

"Simon...." you sighed into his ear.

"What?" He chuckled as he nuzzled your neck and swayed his body according to the music.

You finally managed to pry him off you and got on with the festivities. From singing Happy Birthday, hearing a few drunken speeches and taking shots with the birthday boy.

Somehow the two of you found your way to the limo he had arrived in and drunkly stumbled into the backseat.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" You slurred as he attacked your neck with kisses.

"I'm about to" he smirked and before you knew it the Limo floor was covered in a pile of clothes.

His skin was warm and hair slightly damp from the heat of the club. You watched as his eyes drifted all over your body, licking his lips in the process. His touches were delicate but it still sent shivers down your spine every single time.

"God you are so perfect how did I manage to get so lucky ?" He murmured as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

Your eyes closed as his kiss moved down all over your naked body, it was his night but honestly you felt like the main guest.