Obsession (Nochang)

He was the epitome of an obsession. You knew that you couldn't have him, but that only added to the need. It only made it worse that he had the same strong feelings for you.

Neither of you could understand why you just couldn't have an ordinary relationship like everyone else. Work wasn't an issue because you worked for Just Music entertainment, the same place he had been a member of for quite some time. A third person wasn't an issue either. Neither of you had dated since the night he kissed you at one of the company's events, the only lips you ever wanted to kiss again.

According to Nochang, too much of a good thing was bad. The two of you only had eyes for each other and in a room filled with people you shut everyone out. Another aspect was if you had dated, breaking up and seeing him at work would of been the equivalent to a knife to the chest. You wanted to play it as safe as you could, especially around someone as emotionally intoxicating as Nochang.

But here you were, staring at him from across the club after one of the members scoring a platinum record and wished he were yours. You chugged down another glass of liquor and watched as one of the many girls that night, try their luck with him. You rolled your eyes as she draped her slender arm around his neck and whispered into his ear as he chuckled lightly, enjoying this way too much.

Not being able to withstand it any longer, you walked over to the VIP area and sat down next to one of the producers  making sure Nochang had a perfect view of you. The alcohol gave you that extra confidence as you quietly flirted with the unsuspected man, making sure to look at Nochang in the corner of your eye.

It wasn't long until the man was becoming even more interested in you and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You couldn't help but smirk when you noticed Nochang become quite tense as his eyes burned into yours.

"Im going to get another drink" you purred into the man's ear causing him to stir in his seat. He nodded quickly and watched you sway your hips over to the bar.

You placed your order and sat up on the bar stool as the bartender prepared your drink. He finished up the cocktail, but before you could reach for it, a hand grabbed the tall glass. You shivered in excitement as you felt a familiar presence behind you, bringing his warm lips down to your ear.

"What do you think you are doing ?" Nochang whispered in a husky tone and placed his hand on the small of your back.

"Im playing the game fairly" you smirked and spun around to face him. "Why do you get to have all the fun ?"

He peered down at you as you took a sip of your drink, quite satisfied with achieving your mission of making him as jealous as you were.

"We cant keep doing this, were not even together" he muttered and dropped his hand from your waist.

"Then why are you here?"

"why do you think im here?"

You cocked your head to the side innocently and you could tell he was getting frustrated with your childish behavior. He grabbed a hold of your wrist and lend you out of the club in a rush, jumping into the nearest cab and gave the driver directions to his apartment. You stayed quiet the whole ride there, looking out of the window as the night life buzzed along the streets.

The cab came to a halt and again you were led by your wrist up to his apartment without a word being exchanged. You strolled into his lounge area and felt him follow close behind until his hands wrapped around your waist, pulling you into a deep kiss.

"What are you doing?" you exhaled, catching your breath after the lengthy passionate kiss.

"Whether were together or not, I still want you (y/n) and you make it so goddamn hard for me to forget you" he hissed, tightening the grip around your waist.

"I don't want you to forget me" you retorted, looking up into his fiery eyes. "Why the hell should you get over me when I still don't want anyone else but you."

"We spoke about this"

"You spoke about this, you wouldn't have brought me all the way here if you were finally getting over me" you snapped and reached up to kiss him once more. He easily fell into the kiss and immediately reached for the zipper of your dress.

You discarded his shirt and ran your fingers down his toned physique, biting down on your lip as you took him in. Nochang felt his own eyes wander over your body as your dress fell to your feet and the black lace you wore only made him wonder why  this was a bad thing.

"I told you too much of a good thing is bad" he groaned as you placed soft kisses along his chest causing him to breathe heavily.

"Let me know when was the last time we've ever had a bad time" you mewled as  Nochang desperately led you to his bedroom, where nights like this always end up eventually.

{{genius nochang is one of the sexiest people on this planet, your argument is invalid}}