Clumsy (BASICK)

Yay im back [people thought I ended this book lol] just completed the Dean fic for those who are interested...take a look :)

Req open again!

Requested by @NadaaJomaa fluff*
Wattpad deleted this chapter... sorry about that lol

You slumped into the office chair at your daily job, working at Adidas footwear. The day was long, constantly packing up boxes and dealing with arrogant customers. But today was somewhat more tiring, because you and the rest of the staff were going to open the shop exclusively to a bunch of rappers that were going to appear at a televised event later that evening.

"Did the new stock come in (y/n) ?" Your boss questioned as you felt yourself stare off into the distance.

"Hmmm...." you sang, as you felt a clipboard being dropped onto your lap. "What is this for?"

"Tick off all the sizes, and make sure we have everything" he replied sternly, "they'll be here any minute."

You let out a sigh and headed to the back room to fulfill your boss's commands. You wished you could be anywhere else but here. Working at a popular brand was both amazing and challenging. The days were long and busy, but once in a while you got to meet the hottest celebrities in Korea, which was worth it in the end.

You quickly ticked off the stock and headed back to the front entrance, which was now accompanied by the guest rappers.

"Hi there, im glad you were able to do this on such short notice" the manager gleamed, shaking hands with your boss as you tried to make out the rappers.

Thanks to your vast knowledge of korean hiphop, and the help of Show Me The Money, you instantly made out all five of them. Gracing your store right now, were the likes of Incredible, Innovator, Microdot, Sanchez, and Basick.

You couldnt believe they were standing right in front of you. You were so starstruck in the moment you didnt realise that one of the rappers was talking to you.

"Uhm.... sorry what?" You asked nervously as they chuckled lightly. You could see your boss eyeing you, knowing you would probably be in trouble later on.

"I said thank you for making sure our stuff arrived" Microdot grinned, and you quickly nodded.

"No problem"

"(y/n) bring out the stock" your boss commanded and you quirked your eyebrow at his ridiculous request.

"How am I supposed to carry all of that out of here??" You questioned, earning more chuckles from the rappers.

Your boss sighed deeply and narrowed his eyes. "Stop complained and go and get the supply."

"I'll help you" said one of the rappers, he was quiter than the rest but he was the only one who stepped forward to help you.

You nodded and led the way back to the store room and the rapper Basick, who accompanied you stood in the door frame waiting for your order.

"Okay these are the ones that need to go" You explained, pointing to a set of boxes lined up on the shelf "these ones are yours actually."

"Oh sweet im going to try it on" he exclaimed, reaching down to pull off his shoe.

"Maybe you should wait until--" as if luck was not on your side today, Basick's not so co-ordinated self caused him to slam the door shut and break the key in the process.

"Ah...im so clumsy, sorry about that" he sighed, running his fingers through his dark hair.

"Really? I would of never of guessed it" you rolled your eyes playfully and sat on the floor of the store room. "I texted my boss, he says the locksmith will have us out of here in about 30 minutes."

"Great" Basick replied, joining you on the floor "I'll tell him its my fault, you know... so you dont get fired."

You raised your eyebrow, about to challenge his asumption of you getting fired but refrained. Solely because the rapper was so undeniably sweet.

"Its okay, not many can say they were trapped in a store room with Basick" you mused, as his eyes flickered at the sound of his name rolling off your lips.

"Well not many can say they were trapped in a store room with (y/n)" he grinned, pointing at your nametag.

"You'd be surprised"

"Well now I dont feel special, and here I thought we were hitting it off" he pouted, causing you to blush slightly.

"This is a great idea for a first date" you said sarcastically as Basick quirked his eyebrow.

"Well then, if this is our first date, do you mind going on a second one? Tomorrow?" He asked, making your heart flutter.

"I hope its nicer than this place you took me to" you giggled and jumped up at the sound of the door opening.

"Oh it will be way better than this" he gleamed and placed his hand on the small of your back, "so shall we get to these boxes then?"