Dont Leave (SIMON DOMINIC)

[If you awesome people have instagram you can find me @SineadInception...I post KhipHop pics all the time, I will follow you back too] [and follow me on wattpad geez. this book has so many reads but my follow count is depressing smh]

Dedicated to TillDeathCome Warning - Angst

"I cant do this anymore, you need to leave" you muttered, as you fought back your tears. Simon followed you through the apartment as you shoved his belongings into a bag. 

"Can we atleast talk about it (y/n) ?" he said quietly behind you, your actions already making him nervous as to what was going to happen to your almost three-year long relationship.

"How many more times are you going to cheat on me, and ask for forgiveness ? All I've done was be fucking loyal to you and this is the shit I have to deal with" you snapped, gatherings the last of his things. 

"Im sorry...I just...ah.."

"Yeah, out of excuses are we? well then this should be the end" you replied, throwing his bag to the floor and made your way to the door. "Take your stuff and leave." 

Simon picked up the bag and threw it over his shoulder, and exhaled deeply. He approached you at the doorway and took a step closer to you. You couldnt look at him. You had to let him go for good, you couldnt live your life this way.

"baby..." he whispered, reaching up to stroke your face.

"Dont touch me...." you hissed, tears streaming down your face. 

Simon dropped his hand and sighed deeply, looking at you one last time before heading out. Everything that the two of you had built up and had come down to nothing. Sometimes he hated his job. Hated being in clubs, being around alcohol, something he always had an issue and most of all hated seeing the way he broke your heart continuously.  

Simon called up one of his close friends Gray and arrived at his apartment, not sure what to do with his life. He was at a dead-end. You didnt realize how much of an impact you had made on his life because he had never shown it. 

"yo man, you okay?" Gray said, allowing Simon into his apartment. Simon ignored his words and slumped into a couch. His face was pale, the reality of you being out of his life finally hit him.

"Should I call her or some----" 

"no. I have to figure this out on my own" Simon muttered, cutting off Gray. 

It had been nine months and nothing had changed in your relationship status. You kept to your word and ignored every call you had been getting from Simon almost everyday. He texted, he called, he sent you letters, he tried everything, but he couldnt win your heart back. Although things weren't looking up in hopes of rekindling your relationship, Simon as a person had changed for the better. He still performed, made his fans happy but also cut out the after parties and the drinking.  

"hey Simon...were going to have a little get together here later, is it cool if I invite (y/n) ? she's staying with her brother and he has been helping me with a few projects and...." 

"yeah sure thing" Simon replied to Crush, trying to hide the fact that he still obviously had strong feelings for you. 

Simon shifted in his seat as the guests began to pour in, looking through the crowd hoping to catch a glimpse of you. You slowly walked into the foyer and immediately locked gazes with Simon. You felt a knot develop in your stomach as he continued to hold your gaze. He still made you feel the way he did when you first met him and you hated it. It wasn't fair. To love someone who hurt you many times in the past, to be equivalent to that of a soulmate. 

"hey (y/n)" he said softly as he slowly approached you, making sure not to invade your space in any way. 

"Hey Simon, nice to see you again" you replied shyly, you couldnt believe that a person who was once your everything, slipped into a role as a stranger.

"you look beautiful...and.." Simon shuffled from side to side "ah, why is this so hard to do?" 

You shrugged and chuckled nervously. "What are you trying to say?" 

"I think you know what I want to say (y/n)..." 

You nodded and took his hand in yours, smiling at the familiar touch. "If it is what I think it is then lets just take it slow. Maybe we were in a rough patch, I have heard you have changed, so I am willing to try."

A smile crept on Simon's face as he heard those words escape your mouth. "Thank you jagi.." he whispered, and he entwined his fingers with yours. The entire evening felt the most comfortable time you had in a long time. Simon wrapped his arms around your waist as the two of you mingled, it was like the old times, you felt safe, you finally felt his love once again.