Love Actually (KEITH APE)

dedicated to ahna_thestalker

Please vote guys, the more votes, the more I write ariiigaaatoo *kohh voice*

He kissed your thigh, and grazed his lips across your warm skin until he got to your lips and tugged at your bottom lip playfully as his thumb twirled around the band of your underwear, trying to slip it off. 

"Keith, I have to go" you sighed, trying to catch your breath after yet another heated night at his place. 

"one more time please" he whined, grabbing onto your leg as you slid on your jeans and threw on your oversized shirt. 

"I need to go to college, I have a huge exam coming up" you replied, grabbing your textbooks and shoving them into your bag frantically. 

"You still stress out way too much, I thought we were doing this because you needed a stress reliever" Keith groaned, as he watched you from the bed. 

"It has been helping" you smiled, "but you know we cant do this often right? If my parents found out they would kill me."

"whatever miss goodie two shoes, have fun at college im going to sleep" he grumbled, as you shook your head and let yourself out of his apartment. 

You had met Keith during the first week of university. He, unlike you was an outgoing, rule breaker and you were a honor student who's family always expected the best. One spontaneous night, you were stuck in the library, your head buried in a physics book when you noticed him lingering around the study hall. You were on the verge of tears because of all the studying you had to do, Keith noticed this, one thing led to another, and Keith had you screaming his name in the supply closet. 

Your new found friendship was a twist of fate, and now it was three months deep. You knew it needed to stop eventually because hanging around him would only ruin your reputation and the chance to ever settle down with a well rounded guy. Just as the thought crossed your mind one of your classmates ran up to you and made you forget all about your troubles with Keith. 

Night fall was finally upon you and you found yourself outside Keith's apartment, ready to tell him that your friends with benefits relationship needed to come to an end. A knot developed in your stomach as Keith swung the door open and a huge smile spread across his face as you made your way inside. 

"Anything interesting happen today?" Keith asked as you set your bags on the table and sunk into the couch. You had no idea how you were going to do this, but at the same time you knew it needed to be done.

"Remember that guy? Jin Hwan ? he asked me out today" you said, biting down on your lip as an awkward silence filled the room.

"So the nerd finally gotta a man huh" he chuckled, his voice sounding empty as he took a seat next to you. "Im sorry he wont fuck you like I do."

You rolled your eyes as he shifted closer to you, closing all the space between the two of you. You felt his stare, moving from your face down to your legs. You knew what he wanted. 

"Keith, since um Im going to yes to him tomorrow, maybe its time we end this little---"

Before you could finish, Keith pressed his lips against yours and you easily fell into the kiss. The kiss was stronger, rougher than ever before. Keith laid you onto the couch and began kissing and sucking on your neck and chest as you moaned in pleasure, not knowing why you were letting him do this.  He rid himself of his clothes and yours, not saying a word during the entire time. He was really a different person tonight. 

Keith entered you, giving you no warning as you screamed out in pleasure, grabbing onto his hair as he buried his face in the crooked of your neck. He continued to move against you, slowly more passionately, when you realized he was muttering under his breath.  

"(y/n).....fuck....dont....I....fucking love you"

"what?" you asked, as Keith kept his face buried in your neck. 

"I dont want you to date him" he whispered, placing a soft kiss on your neck, "Dont fucking date him, he doesnt know you like I do...fuck."

"Keith....Why are you saying this?" you breathed.

"I may not be picture perfect for your parents or your friends, but I know that I love you, and I've never been in love, do you realize how scary that is ?" he groaned, moving his hand to your waist as he pushed himself deeper, making you moan louder. 

Your mind buzzed with multiple thoughts,  and one of them stood out the most. The question of whether you felt the same way. Of course you did. You hid it all this time because of everyone else's judgments on you.  But was hiding really worth it if he made you happy and genuinely cared for you ?

"Do you know how much I want this, Ive been scared, what will they think----" 

"fuck what they say, at the end of the day every good girl needs a bad boy who will be good for them" he smiled, as the two of shared possibly the best kiss, as a couple.