Say It (GRAY)

Hey guys sorry for my slow updates. I'm 10 chapters deep into my Dean fic and I can't stop lol

You scooted over the other side of the couch as your boyfriend giggled in your attempt to escape from his hold.

"Just please say it, just once" he giggled, shifting closer to you until you ran out of place to move.

"Why are you doing this right now" you whined, hiding your face in his chest, "can't you be annoying when we're at home and not in Jaebum's house."

"I'm bored, and you're the one that put the idea in my head so I want you to say it" Gray cooed, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulled you closer.

"I just came across a picture and showed it to you" you explained, "there was no hidden context."

"Well now I'm curious"

"Well too bad."

The two of you stopped bickering when the rest of his friends walked into the room. Gray casually sunk back into the couch with a coy smile on his face while you tried to regain your composure.

"Pizza will be here in 20 minutes" Loco yawned, switching on the TV, "movie anyone?"

"Yeah I'll get some drinks" Jay replied, heading to his kitchen.

Gray threw a blanket over your legs and his as you snuggled into his chest and concentrated on the movie that began to play.

The movie started off extremely slow and boring, and you felt Gray become a bit restless beneath you.

"Stop moving" you whispered, pinching his arm beneath the covers.

"Call me what I asked you to call me and I'll stop" he whispered back, and moved his hand up your thigh.

"No" you responded and he moved his hand even higher.

You swallowed hard as his fingers found his way to your inner thigh, tracing along the lace patterns of your underwear.

"Let's go back to my apartment so I can get you to say it" he whispered, placing a soft kiss on your jaw and moved his lips down to your neck.

"We can't leave right now" you muttered, looking to see if the rest of the boys noticed the two of you.

"Why not? I'm four doors away" Gray hummed, slipping his hand beneath you to cup your ass.

You couldn't take it anymore. His teasing was becoming way too much and you needed to relieve yourself.

"Hey guys were gonna head back to my place, (y/n) is kinda tired, I'll catch up with you guys later" Gray announced, pulling you to your feet.

"Sure thing, don't scream too loud" Jay smirked, causing your cheeks to redden.

Finally the two of you were out of Jay's apartment and you practically dragged Gray over to his place.

"You are the worst" you whined, pulling him into a kiss as he unlocked his door.

The two of you stumbled in, lips locked together and hands exploring each others body frantically. Gray skillfully undressed you on the way to his bedroom, as you tried to catch your breath in between.

"Now baby, what did I ask you to call me?" Gray hummed, twirling his fingers in your underwear and slowly peeled it off.

"Sunghwa, stop teasing" you groaned, pulling him down to meet your body.

"incorrect" he cooed, tracing his fingers from the valley of your breasts down to your stomach.

"Sunghwaaaa" you whined again, tugging on his boxers but he grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head.

"Are you gonna listen to me?" he asked, wetting his lips with his tongue and placed soft kisses on your chest.

You shook your head in frustration as your body begged for him to please you. You heard a low growl emit from his chest and he pushed his hips forward, making you feel every inch of him before pulling away.

"Baby, I said.....are you going to listen to me?" he said once more, slipping his hand between your legs and allowed two of his fingers to enter you.

Your breathing became heavier as he moved his fingers at an agonising pace, his dark eyes finding yours and a smirk developing on his face.

"Are you going to listen to me? " he mused.

"Yes Daddy" you cooed.

Bless.