Night Out (CJAMM)

Dedicated to ikkyLove12

The streets were filled with the club goers around Seoul, most of them rowdy and drunk, too much in a good mood to go home and your group was none the better. The guys at Just Music had finished a gig and they brought all their producers and artists to celebrate with them. You had been a part of Just Music as a designer since it was founded, and these artists were practically family to you.

"Guys I need to head home, Seop's probably missing me" Vasco chuckled as he threw his hand around Swings "Dont get too wasted guys." 

"ah look at Vasco hyung being a good dad" Giriboy grinned as Vasco playfully shoved him upon his exit. You walked with the boys to a small cafe to escape the bustling crowds when you felt a tight grip on your wrist. 

"yo (y/n) can you come with me to the convenience store?" one of the younger rappers Cjamm said, as the rest of the crew ordered coffees to try and rid their drunken state. 

"yeah sure no problem" you casually replied, following close behind him. 

Cjamm walked in silence, turning around to you every once in a while. The two of you never communicated that much but you always felt comfortable in his company. He wasnt as loud as Swings or awkward as Giriboy, he was more on your wavelength and you liked that.

The two of you finally reached the store, which was located in a quiet area away from the noisy streets. The sudden gleam from the florescent lights made you flinch as you entered the air-conditioned room, bowing to the elder cashier as you wandered behind Cjamm.

"What are you coming to buy here anyway?" You yawned, peering over Cjamm's shoulder. 

"More Alcohol" He coolly replied as he opened the freezer. You furrowed your eyebrows, wandering if you had heard him correctly.

"More alcohol?" 

"yes" He grinned pulling out a bottle of soju and grabbed a set of plastic cups "the best cure for a hangover is more alcohol." 

"That makes absolutely no sense but okay" You sighed, following him to the counter as he pulled out his wallet and paid for the bottle. The two of you entered the streets and Cjamm began walking in another direction instead of where you were supposed to be. You weren't going to question him about anything because this was how he was. Cjamm usually did his own thing and people had to decide whether they wanted to follow. Making your mind up on the spot, you followed him into a park that was located just a few blocks away from the cafe.

Cjamm sat on the wet lawn and gestured for you to take a seat next to him as he pulled the bottle out of the brown paper bag. "You're serious about drinking again ?" You chuckled as Cjamm poured himself a shot.

"Hey were young, lets do stupid things we'll regret later" he grinned cutely and handed you the bottle. 

You returned a smile a chugged down the sour drink, wincing as a burning sensation began to fill your throat. "Oh my God" you coughed as you handed the bottle back to him "Im going to feel horrible tomorrow."

"Probably" He laughed "But you will always remember this night, wouldnt you?" 

You turned to face him. This was the first time you actually looked at Cjamm, the first time your eyes made actual contact with his, and it felt electrifying. Such a simple conversation made such a big difference to the way you viewed him now. You were attracted. Emotionally and physically. 

".....(y/n) ?" He said, snapping you out of your thoughts. 

"huh ? oh yeah haha definitely" You quickly replied, pushing your hair to the side and took another shot of Soju.

Cjamm chuckled. "You're cute." 

Your mind became fuzzy as those words came out of his mouth, your only reflex was to lean in. You didnt know why you did it, but your now intoxicated self had no control over your actions. You moved your face closer to Cjamm's and closed your eyes, waiting for him to make his move. 

"I've waited for this all too long, but I wish we were sober, so I know you actually like me" Cjamm groaned as your eyes fluttered open.

"Were still young and stupid aren't we?" You raised your eyebrow.

"Leave the trouble for later then ?" 

You nodded in response and in no time Cjamm slammed his lips against yours as your heart raced with the sudden sensation of Cjamm's touch. He layed you on the lawn and grabbed onto your waist, moaning into the kiss as he pressed his body against yours. "ah....(y/n)..." You heard his muffled moans in your ear as the lust between the two of you began to increase rapidly. For a moment you had forgotten that the two of you were in full view of the public. 

"So what did you guys get from the convenience store?" You heard a voice above you. It was Giriboy, laughing alongside Black Nut.

"Protection I Hope..." Black Nut replied, as the two of them walked off.