Convergence (XITSUH)

Dedicated to ma 동생이 holyminghao

'ChulGoo: hey are you awake?'

'You: well now I am... lol'

'ChulGoo: im sorry haha I just cant wait to see you tomrrow'

'You: me too!'

You had been penpals with this guy for almost four years now. You were there when he first decided to take his rapping seriously, you were there when he achieved that.

But not once have you seen him in person, considering he was just in the next town over and relatively famous. No video calls, just plain old texting and phone calls, everybody thought it was a catfish.

You didnt care what they had to say, and neither did Chul Goo. What the two of you had was special, something that couldnt be replicated even if you tried.

He was your best friend.

'ChulGoo: im so nervous, you are going to be attending my first tour... what if you hate the way I look haha'

'You: Ive seen you on smtm and since when did looks matter lol'

'ChulGoo: I meant.... what if you were jealous by how handsome I was'

'You: I'll try not to faint when I see you'

'ChulGoo: im not responsible for what happens :)'

When you had first met him, he was just a fun loving, easy to talk to kind of guy who always respected you in every way. Finding someone like that was hard, especially online.

Thats when you began to fall for him. He would confide in you, help you deal with your stress, let you know that tomorrow would be better day. But falling for him came with the constant worry.

Some days he would shut you out, and days would turn to weeks. He thought the world was against him, that he wasnt made to rap. But you would make sure he never gave up, that he achieved his goal and become the happy person he always was.

'ChulGoo: so how was it ? I didnt get to see into the crowd :('
'You: you were amazing!!! And well kinda relieved you are who you say you are :p'

'ChulGoo: Why would someone use me to catfish girls lol'

'You: a rapper from the notorious ADV crew who was on show me the money is a good enough reason'

'ChulGoo: since when did you become my hypeman ?'

'You: shut up, im on my way up.'

There was a time where Chul Goo expressed his feelings towards you. You couldnt share the depth of yours, because of the uncertainty. Every time the both of you wanted to meet, something always came up. Eventually you both got tired of meeting, until his tour was announced in your city.

An actual meeting seemed impossible at first due to his schedule, but the fact that you would be seeing him on stage would be worth it.

'ChulGoo: im up on the roof, hurry up im freezing'

'You: Its our first meeting and you're telling me to hurry up?'
'ChulGoo: im anticipating your arrival ma'am'

'You: nice save, okay im here'

Your heart skipped a beat as you saw his figure turn around to face the doorway. You were so sure that you had gotten rid of all your nerves, but now you couldnt move your feet.

He stared for a while, and a huge grin spread across his face as he started to walk over to you.

"(Y/n).....wow" his deep voice rang as his tall figure cast a shadow over you.

"Chul Goo.." you smiled shyly as you fell in love with the smile in front of you.

"You're even more beautiful than your pictures, more than I imagined.... I just cant believe you're -----" his words were silenced by an embrace you were holding in way too long.

You wrapped your arms tightly around his waist as he finally responded to your hug. He pulled you in closer and rested his head on yours, squeezing your body slightly.

"Four years has been worth it now" you giggled, snuggling into his chest.

"You can say that again, Gosh Ive been waiting for this way too long" he sighed and pulled away slightly. "I was going to wait until we got more comfortable but I have a question."

"(Y/n), would you please be my girlfriend and go on this tour with me ? You got me this far, theres no one else Id rather share it with."

"Thats two questions" you pouted and looked down as your hands intertwined with his. "....and two absolutely stupid questions, of course I want to be with you."

Chul Goo leaned forward abruptly, and pressed his lips to yours. It was as if the world stopped at that moment. It was an experience only the two of you would share, and you wouldnt trade it for anything at this moment.

Finally, finally he was yours.