Fourteen

"Theyre gone!"
Someone came running into the living room, as Kai and his minions were sitting there.

Kai had had someone build him an actual throne in the Salvatore home. While he was sitting there, playing his Gameboy. He looked up, as he came in and said that. He looked over to him, and made a flicking motion with his fingers, as the man went flinging against the wall.

"Why do I waste my time, letting you Neanderthals do things that I should do myself."

He stood up, and grabbed the closest witch to him and siphoned all of his power, letting him fall to the floor. Then, as he sat down his Game boy, he waved his hand to make all the mirrors face him.

"Tell me guys, does this new suit make my ass look fat?"

Everyone surrounding him, looked at each other. Wondering if he was asking a serious question.

"Nevermind. Not important. What IS important, is that you..."
He pointed at Damon
"Let that bitch get away, and one of my witches get eaten. Now, I didn't much care for the witch, but that's one less witches powers I can use. So, that makes me sad. However, sentimental moment over. I need a new witch, and no one has brought me my Bonbon!"

Kai walked around, like a kid in a candy shop. Grabbing witches, and holding them til they fall. Showing that he just took all of their power.

Then screamed, loud enough to shake the walls. You could hear the cabinets in the kitchen shaking as dishes fell out, and shattered on the ground.

Then, he just stopped.

And walked over to Damon, fixing his shirt as he went. Fixing a few buttons that came undone as he went.

"Damon, Damon, Damon. What do I do with You? I can't kill you, you're too valuable. However, I can make you find them, and kill them."

"Kai, when I get out of this trance you keep putting me in, I will tear you to shreds."

"Now now, Damon... love notes don't work on me. Don't  you remember? I'm a hugger!"

He said as he hopped back to his throne.

"Damon. Go!"

"I'm going to go do some shopping. You need clothes, and I think we could all use some blood."

Elena said, as she headed for the door.

"Don't be too bored without me."

Elena smiled as she closed the door behind her.

"Stefan, I..."

"Shhh... come here Lish."

She came and sat by him on the couch. As he held her, she began to cry. She wasn't the crying type. But she did. And she could feel her emotions just tip over, like a damn. Bursting.

She grabbed Stefan, and  cried so hard into his chest that she felt as though she would explode.

"Stefan, I can't stop crying. I have to stop crying! Stefan, it hurts so bad! Make it stop, please just make it stop!"

"Alisha, calm down. We will figure this out! Just breathe!"

"I can't! Stefan! Please! Make it stop."

He didn't know what to do. Then it hit him.

"Alisha? I..."

He grabbed her face, and pressed his lips to hers

He grabbed her face, and pressed his lips to hers. Hard and rough. For a moment, she pulled away. Not sure how to handle it.

Looking back at him, she realized she had stopped crying. She wanted to kiss him for so long, and the last time he kissed her, she didn't want him to stop either.

She jumped on his lap, and kissed him again.

He placed his hands on her cheeks

He placed his hands on her cheeks. His mouth completely covering hers, as her hands pulled and grabbed everywhere on his body.
He leaned her back on the couch, and moved his hands underneath her. As she began ripping his shirt off, he was ripping the skirt she was wearing in half. Once he was on top of her, he pulled back, to look at all of her.
Her eyes were drunk with passion.

"Alisha. Are you sure?"

"Stefan shut up, and get back here."

As she said that, the rest of their clothes came off, and they rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Then he picked her up, and slammed her against the wall behind the couch. Placing her hands above her head, while he bit her neck. Drawing blood.

"I always loved when you did that before. Now I can really enjoy you, what I would picture in my head."

And her lips were on his again, while wrapping her legs around him, and throwing him to the ground, and they made passionate, house shaking love