Welcome back, Young master

Start from the beginning

The maid smiled and prepared her hands.

" Do you need me young master to held you undress?"

"... No, I can take a bath with me only.."

" Understood young master."

I saw the maid sighed in disappointment as i entered the bathroom. After finishing to take a bath i decided to go towards my room.

Is there something that i forgot...

I touched my wet hair and sighed.

"... My hair is becoming long... I need someone to cut it above my neck.. or i will just do it myself."

I opened the door as i saw something unexpected that i shouldn't see.

I know now what thing did i forgotten...

".... mnnn.. young master... ahh.. You're really so delicious...." (Clayder)

" 〣( ºΔº )〣...****!! "

I saw Clayder on my bed sitting on his knees and his legs slightly spread.
He currently took off his black coat and beside on the table. Clayder's sleeves are currently unbuttoned revealing his toned chest and stomach.

"... ahhh.. young master... How i want to lick you around your body right now..." (Clayder)

" Nope, I wanna get out of here... My eyes! My innocent virgin eyes! (ಥ﹏ಥ)"

He has currently his eyes close, his pants is open and his hands was currently holding his shaft rubbing them up and down.

Goodbye Sadistic Father and Welcome Psychotic and Perverted Servant?

I decided to come back and go to my room and see what?

See this Perverted Psychotic Servant Masturbating in my bed!!

BAM!

I hurriedly shut the door.

"... Eh? Who's there?! " (Clayder)

" nii-chan don't let him catch you!"

"......."

" Say it now or I will dig your eyes out.. Don't tell Aunt Carol or I let's see what will happen to you.." (Clayder)

**** you Clayder!! How i want to punch you right now.

I heard footsteps coming towards the door i gripped the doorknob tightly.

" How can i open the door when you are refusing to let go? Come let go of the doorknob now, don't worry i will not Gouge out your eyes... I will not harm you. Are you a new Servant here?  You know that you're not allowed to go here right? " (Clayder)

" Scary!! "

****! I will not allow you to open the door!!

" Looks like you're a new Servant here.. Well I need to punish you for invading young master's room." (Clayder)

I gritted my teeth as I struggle pushing the door refusing Clayder to get out.

" You're quite strong aren't you? Come let me hear your voice and don't worry i don't have a sensitive ears."
(Clayder)

**** your Sensitive ears!!

" Ah~ you're quite shy aren't you? Hmm.. you're strong so you're unlikely to be a lady.. come and let me see you're face." (Clayder)

****! I gone through training and running wearing weight shackles everyday but this Servant is still persistent.

" No one allowed to go inside the room since young master decided to leave the Argentawn Household.  Any Servants aren't allowed to go here except me.." (Clayder)