[twenty four]

"Wait so you're telling me that Jordyn is Jackson's sister?" Regina asked the group as they all nodded. After they found the files they decided to close the cafe early and rush over to Ariana and Regina's place.

"He also has files of all of us, all our information is on there" Stefan pointed out. "What if he's a spy alien?? He was sent here to spy on us then he's going to kidnap us" Mitch thought before getting smacked on the head by his girlfriend.

"Regina what was the name of the nerdy kid in high school, the one with the massive crush on me??" Ariana asked Regina. "I don't remember what his real name was but I remember that we called him Nerdy JJ" Regina said.

"JJ?? Isn't th-"

"Those are Jackson's initials" Ariana realized Jackson's true identity. "Well damn he got a glow up" Regina added in. "This makes so much sense when I applied for the job at the cafe, he accepted me so quickly" Ariana said as Regina agreed as the same thing happened to her.

Flashback

"Ariana it's time for a new start which also means new jobs" Regina dragged Ariana to a quick last minute job interview.

"Dude I don't even know what to do?" Ariana asked but was pushed into the room by Regina. Ariana fixed herself and looked around the room. Her eyes immediately landed on a pair of familiar eyes.

Jackson looked at Ariana and licked his lips, he knew immediately who she was. Ariana on the other hand was still trying to find out who Jackson was. Ariana sat down on the seat in front of Jackson.

"So what's your name?" Jackson put his pen in between his lips. Ariana gulped before answering, "A-Ariana Delgado". Jackson nodded and wrote stuff on his clipboard. "So who was your friend that pushed you in here?" He asked.

"She's my friend Regina whose also applying for a job here" Ariana answered as Jackson nodded. "So why do you want to work here?"

"Well i'm a hard working person w-" Ariana got cut off by Jackson. "You've got the job!" Ariana was surprised by Jackson's quick response. "You start Monday and tell your friend Regina she also has the job". Jackson got up and opened the door to let Ariana out.

"Thank you so much sir!" Ariana said as Jackson smiled at her "Call me Jackson."

"Thank you Jackson and I promise you won't regret it!" Ariana excitedly said as she ran out of his office.

End of flashback

"So that's the reason why he accepted us? Because he knew us and wanted to keep us close?" Regina said as she crossed her arms "What an asshole."

"What are we going to do?" Stefan asked everyone who just stayed silent. Ariana got up and grabbed her sweater.

"Where are you going?" Mitch asked as Ariana answered "I have to take care of some business."

Ariana need answers right now and there's only one person she needs to confront right now.