[two]

Auston grabbed his car keys and was on his way out. His phone buzzed, he looked to see who it was.

From: Ari

Babe I cannot wait for our date tonight!

Auston rolled his eyes and put his phone back into his pocket without sending a message back. He knew that Ariana doesn't deserve him. Of course he finds her beautiful, caring and anything else you want in a girl. But he alway thought she was very clingy and annoying. He knows that a boyfriend should never think of their girlfriend like that especially the girl that you used to love. Auston put on his shoes and headed out the door.

He and Ariana went on their date. While Ariana was ranting to him about her parents, he was too busy thinking about how he was going to break up with her.

The drive back home was silent. He knew that in a couple of hours the girl that he once loved will get her heart broken. He didn't want to hurt her, that's the last thing he wanted to do. But he knows that once those words leave his mouth, she will be heart broken. He just couldn't deal with lying to her everyday, saying I love you to her even though it isn't true.

He did love her.

"I had fun tonight" Ariana said softly giving her boyfriend a peck on his lips. They both backed away as silence struck between the two.

"I need to tell you something" They both said at the same time.

"You go first" Ariana said with a sweet smile on her face. Auston was now hesitant to do it. Seeing her smile made him smile, he then frowned knowing that her sweet smile will go away in an instant.

"We need to break up" Auston said and he was right. Ariana's sweet smile went away quickly, it was replaced with a frown. He looked in her brown eyes and saw something he never wanted to see in her, pain.

"W-Why?" Ariana stuttered. She was obviously in pain but didn't want to show it in front of his face even though he knew she was.

"I can't be in a relationship where I lie to you everyday. Ariana I am truly grateful to have met a wonderful girl like you. These 6 years have been the most amazing 6 years of my life. Unfortunately it isn't the same as back then my love for you slowly slipped away." Auston looked directly into Ariana's eyes. "I-I'm sorry for hurting you"

"No it's O-Okay, i'm okay. You just needed to be honest with me and I respect that" Ariana could feel the tears form in her eyes. Auston wanted to hug her badly but knew it would be rude to do so especially after he had just broken up with her.

"Can we spend time together before you go?" Ariana asked as Auston looked dumbfounded not know what she meant. "I mean can we spend at least this week hanging out together as boyfriend and girlfriend? I know it's too much to ask but I just want to spend one last time with you." Ariana shyly asked letting some tears out.

"Of course Ariana" Auston pulled her for a hug which Ariana gracefully accepted "Anything you want". The two broke apart from the hug.

"W-Well b-bye Auston see you tomorrow" Ariana said as she waved to him before running towards her house.

Auston went back into his car, he took a deep breath out. He couldn't believe he just did that. Auston's phone started to ring, he looked at the caller and rolled his eyes.

"What?" Auston answered the phone

"Hey do you want to come to the club with us but without your girlfriend?" Mitch asked, the sound of load music coming from the background. Auston frowned once he mentioned girlfriend.

"Mitch I appreciate the offer but you know that I would never be disloyal to Ariana. I've already hurt her once" Auston mumbled the last part to himself.

"Whatever dude you're missing out" Mitch said quickly hanging up. Auston slammed his hand on the steering wheel. When he was with Ariana he rejected every invite that Mitch and William gave him. Now that he isn't with her, he is still rejecting those offers.

Auston knows that after this week, he's free.