The x Chaos x part2

Začať od začiatku

"...The colour...you told me about the colour of their aura...does that have something to do with it?!" I was really concerned. Christ said that with a touch he can consume the life energy of that person...it's been two days since he's been here, performing...with each performance he touched countless of audience...and the people at the meet and greet...

"What I told you  about the aura were true but I didn't tell you all of it. The colour of their aura also tells me about their life energy" Christ replied.

"And why do you need her?" Chrollo pointed towards me. He got a point... I know that Christ want me by his side but...for what?

"I never meet someone like her before...a colorless aura...an unlimited life energy. With just her by my side... I can use my ability anytime I want" Christ shouted and laugh. It seems he gone insane.

"..." he killed innocent people...without them knowing just so that he could use his power.... I bet my lips.

"But don't worry...I'll have you back by my side soon,Joker" Christ said as he uses his demon to attack the brat. The movement were so fast that that brat ended up getting injured. The demon throw the brat into the floor as was ready to eat him alive.

"..stop...STOP!"  I shouted. The demon stopped, it was only an inch away before devouring the brat. "...if..if I stay by your side...you have to let them go!" I try to make an agreement with Christ so that...so that the brat and everyone else could survive.

"Yuki..." Chrollo muttered my name.

"Hmm... I guess that would also work..." Christ said as he pace his arm out. "Come" he said. I bite my lips and slowly walk towards Christ. As I walk towards him, I pass the brat who was pinned to the ground by the demon.

"..." I was about to say something to him but couldn't. Instead I stop and look at him, giving him a bitter sweet smile before continuing to walk to Christ.

"Oi... OI!!" The brat shouted towards me as I walk pass him.

"That's right" Christ said as I walk into his arm. He wrapped his arm around me and chuckle a bit. "That's right now your mine"

"Get..get back here!" The brat shouted as he try to break free from the demon.

"You really are a pain" Christ sigh "let's get rid of you after all"

"Wha" I was shocked "didn't we agreed that you would let them go if I'm by your side?!"

"Well, if I let him go now he would comeback for you. I might as well kill him right here, right now" Christ said as he has a sadist smirk on his face.

"...I thought something like this would happen" I muttered before releasing my nullify ability.

"WHATS GOONG ON?!?" Christ was shocked that his demon suddenly disappeared. 

"Sorry" I muttered before grabbing Christ's collar and throwing him to the ground. I look over at Chrollo to gave him a signal to come over and take his ability.

"You..." The brat growl as he get up from the ground. He then mutter something in another language...a language I'm not used to before a beam of light flashed.

"..what" I slowly open my eyes and saw the brat wearing a red armor.

"Yuki!!" Chrollo shouted as he rushed towards me.

"Woah!!" I was carried over the shoulder style by Chrollo. He then rushed out the tent. He then grab a cell phone or of his pocket to call someone.

"Everyone get out! Feitan is using his ability!!" Chrollo said. As soon as he end the call, all of the Ryodan member moved farther away from the tent.

"What's going on?!" I asked Chrollo.

"He's gonna burn everything." He answered calmly.

"Everything?" I look back at the tent and pushed Chrollo away from me.

"Yuki!!" Chrollo shouted as I rushed back to the tent the brat and Christ were in. But before I got there...

*Btoom* a huge explosion occurs as everything burns in flame. My body was trembling but I still rushed back inside the tent. I covered my mouth and look around to find the brat.

"Fei..FEITAN!!! FEITAN!!!" I shouted his name as I look for him.

"...You..." a voice said. As I turn towards the voice, it was the brat, he was standing on top of a burned body. I walk closer and closer towards him but before I could make it, the lack of oxygen got to me and I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exam are finally overrrrrrr!!!!! Finally XD I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and the next one **Warning** night/will be a lemon so do stay tune^^ 🍋