thirty.

previously; yoongi still didn't get what she was trying to imply, so she took a deep breath.

"stop making me fall in love with you."

-

sunhi left him as he stood there, completely flabbergasted of what had just happened. "i-in love?" he stammered, slowly processing what she'd just said to him. "in love?!?" he shouted so loud, making people look at him weirdly, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. probably making birds fly out of the trees they're nested in.

-

sunhi dropped all her shopping bags inside her room, plopping down her bed, falling face first. her cheeks felt so warm, her whole body's already warm. she removed all her clothes, her scarf staying around her neck. she's now sitting naked on her bed, hugging her knees closely on her chest.

"why did i do that?" she muttered. "what fucking came into my mind for me to do that?!?" she shouted, not caring if her neighbours hear her. 

she stood up, going to the bathroom and finally removing the scarf around her neck. she decided to take a cold shower, hoping that she'll cool off and forget about what happened.

but alas, she didn't, so she just stayed there for about an hour, the tip on her fingers wrinkling. now looking like raisins.

"i hate myself," she muttered under her breath, walking out the shower room and drying herself up, changing into some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

she went to her kitchen and grabbed a tube of ice cream from her refrigerator. she then got to her living area, sitting down her couch and turning on the t.v, settling to the cartoon network channel to take her mind off of things. she stuffed her mouth with ice cream, having a brain freeze from time to time due to her eating too quickly.

-

moments passed by, she's now have had fallen asleep on her couch, an empty tube of ice cream on her lap and a spoon on her hands.

~

"hey, sunnie." she heard a familiar voice, making her open her eyes slowly and was greeted by a lyra's grinning face. sunhi's eyes widened.

she hugged the girl tightly, making the girl giggle. "i missed you, ly," she said, tears brimming at the corner of her eyes. "i missed you too, sunshine." the girl hugged back, patting her on the back.

that did it.

she sobbed hard on the shoulder of the girl that she'd preciously took care of. sunhi was glad that she treated her like treasure, although she had some regrets as she wasn't able to express how much she's thankful to the girl.

"now, now. there's no need to cry," she cooed at the smaller. "i just missed you, okay? let me have this moment." lyra chuckled, but didn't speak afterwards.

they sat there in silence for minutes. well not exactly silence, sunhi's sobs filled their ears. they were at a field full of different flowers, only flowers. it was a beautiful sight. this is exactly the scenery that describes lyra; beautiful, carefree, and lovely. it felt like a dream to sunhi, and it was. lyra continued rubbing her back.

"i love you so much, ly," sunhi said between her sobs. lyra knew it was in a friendly way. "i know, i love you too." sunhi pulled away, looking at her face. lyra giggled at her, placing her hand on her cheeks and wiping the tears that still didn't stop but not as harsh as before.

"please don't go, i need you." sunhi said, hiccuping between her words. her cheeks was red and her nose were running, lyra wiped it off with a handkerchief inside her pocket. she was wearing a white dress with pockets on the sides. "you know i'll leave when you wake up, sunnie-ah," she said, smiling at her sadly. sunhi wiped all her tears, trying not to cry.

"i only came here to tell you not to feel guilty about being with yoongi," lyra said, still smiling at her. the difference is it was sweet. "i mean, i knew you would fall in love with him again eventually," she added. sunhi blushed. "what do you mean again?"

"oh, sunnie, i know that you were in love with him in the first place."

"wh-what?"

"yes, sunshine, i knew." lyra giggled. "i felt quite bad because you weren't able to express your feelings about him with me, but i didn't press the matter because i knew you'll feel uncomfortable," she stated.

sunhi's now flustered, not saying anything as she was quite embarrassed.

"this is an example," lyra teased, making her redder than before as she looked away. "how have you been?" lyra quickly changed the topic. "i've been okay, though, living gets quite boring without you," she said. "although i gotta admit, yoongi made my life slightly more interesting," she added, sheepishly smiling at the girl. "i'm glad."

"how have you been up there?" sunhi asked, smiling at the girl. "it's alright, just watching you two. you both are quite frustrating to watch though," the taller said, quirking her eyebrow and crossing her arms. "it's quite obvious that you both are in love with each other but y'all don't wanna admit it. it's freaking annoying as hell," lyra nagged at her. "please don't make me a reason why you stop yourself from loving him."

sunhi just smiled, embarrassed again. "i will."

lyra checked the watch on her wrist, then looking up at sunhi sadly. "i gotta go now, sunshine," she said quietly, but still audible. the girl stood up, making the smaller stand up and hug her tight. "i don't want you to go."

the tears were now spilling again, same with lyra. lyra pulled away. "i'm sorry sunshine, i'll always be here watching you."

"say hi to yoongi for me."

she walked away, wiping her tears, leaving sunhi behind.

tears flowed down sunhi's cheeks as she watched her go again.

~

sunhi woke up with tear-stained cheeks.

she knew what she's gonna do now. she stood up from her couch, dropping the tube of ice cream. she unconsciously gripped the spoon on her hand, walking out of her apartment. she knocked on the door of her neighbor three times, but no one answered. so she knocked again, hoping that somebody would answer now. fortunately, the door opened.

she smiled at yoongi, tackling him with a hug, making him fall on the ground. 

-

a/n;

hehe. second to the last chapter. quq i'm so sad this is going to end-.