thirteen.

previously; "hey wanna go dinner with my ex? promise it won't be awkward," she said with her usual straight face.

"i don't have a choice, do i?"

-

"probably not," she replied. "the dinner doesn't start in an hour anyway," she stated. yoongi just sighed, giving in. "you play the piano?" sunhi asked. he nodded in response. "i play the violin," she said, making yoongi quite surprised. "yeah, people don't really know 'bout that considering that i haven't played in a while." he noticed that she was quite talkative.

sunhi picked a violin up, placing it under her chin, she had the proper posture, the bow placed above it. she then started playing a sweet melody. canon in d by johann pachelbel. she hit all the notes precisely, like she's been practicing her whole life. her eyes were closed, feeling the music, as if she was one with the music. she was swaying her body as she plays like she was dancing with it.

she then finished playing, yoongi watching her in awe, clearly mesmerized. "quit staring at me like i'm a star, canon is really easy to play, you know," she said. "how did you learn?" he asked. "my parents forced me to learn, eventually, i grew fond of it and started practicing every single day before," she stated. "i haven't been playing since lyra died though, i'm glad i'm still not rusty," she added. "i should've called you instead of jun," yoongi said. "ahn junsung? he's more pro than me you know," sunhi laughed a bit. "besides, i'm a bit busy, you know, we have different schedules."

-

"oh right," yoongi face-palmed himself on his mind. how could be such a big of an idiot? he noticed sunhi checking her watch. "we have fifteen minutes left, let's go," she said. "we'll go by foot?" he asked. "yeah, we both don't have a car anyway, besides, it's pretty near from our uni," she stated.

it was a ten minute walk from the university, with stops of course, considering that sunhi keeps buying street food, with yoongi paying, and texting her ex that a friend would come along. 

"we're here," sunhi said. it was a small restaurant that serves thai food. they were five minutes early and her ex is still not here. they ended up choosing a table for three. they both sat beside each other, leaving the seat across from them. they both ordered food, sunhi ordering for her ex, as they waited.

"sunhi?" a sweet voice called out sunhi's name. he looked at the source of the voice, it was a lady. "sana! how are you? i've aleady ordered your food by the way," sunhi smiled at her, then hugging her. the girl named 'sana', he assumed, sat across from them. he was surprised that it was a she, although he expected it considering she was pansexual like she said the other day. sana looked oddly familiar. "still modelling and still single," the girl across from them said. bingo, that's why she looks so familiar. "how about you, how are you doing?" she asked sunhi back. yoongi sat there awkwardly, feeling out of place, which he, of course, expected. "i'm good."

"who's this?" sana asked sunhi. "i'm yoongi, min yoongi," he said, forcing a smile. "oh! nice to meet you!" she said enthusiastically. "i'm minatozaki sana! and yes i'm japanese," she smiled at him. "may i have a private talk with sunhi for a while, promise it won't be long," she said, yoongi noticing that she was doing aegyo a bit, so he just nodded and sat at a different table where he can't hear them.

-

after yoongi was gone, sunhi looked at sana with a curious expression. "what did you want to tell me?" she asked, her head tilting a bit.

"i still like you."

-

a/n;;

double update. ;)