seven.

previously; she sobbed. "i miss her too, yoongi."

-

sunhi was woken up by the sunlight shining from her window. she forgot to close the curtains last night. she sat at the edge of the table, thinking. "what do i do?" she asked herself. she was wondering how to take care of yoongi. she just ruffled her hair in frustration as she didn't know what to do, then standing up and going to the bathroom.

she brushed her teeth and washed her hair, she didn't bother taking a shower because she'll probably get late on class. she noticed that her eyes were quite puffy from crying herself to sleep, so she washed her face too. she dried her hair and tied it into a ponytail.

sunhi picked up her outfit for the day, which was her usual high-waisted pants with a statement t-shirt tucked in, her coat also hugging her body. picking up her bag and wearing her vans, she finally got outside her apartment, locking it.

she knocked on yoongi's door, hoping that he's
still there.

and to her luck, he was.

she was greeted by a sleepy yoongi just in boxers. she laughed out loud as she couldn't believe that she's seeing this man.

-

as yoongi start to process the whole situation, he blushed, then closing the door — going straight to his bathroom. he can hear the girl still laughing from outside, slowly quieting down. he was now beet red, like a tomato. he groaned. "why is this happening to me?" he mumbled to himself as he washed his face, then brushing his teeth

he wore his black skinny jeans and his black and white stripped shirt with a beanie and a coat. he put out his converse, getting his bag and walking out the apartment, seeing sunhi standing there, scrolling through her phone with her usual resting bitch face.

"what the fuck do you want?" he asked her, clearly annoyed. a blush started creeping up as he remembered the situation earlier. "'sup?" sunhi said, putting up her hand as to say hi but didn't wave it, then placing it down on her sides. "let's walk together, i know we study on the same uni," she said, more of a command.

"fuck no," he declined. "that wasn't a question so leggo!" sunhi exclaimed with a straight face, walking ahead of him. he just doesn't get her, making him comply, following her. "do you want coffee? my treat," sunhi asked, facing him and winking. he just shrugged. "okay, that means yes."

they both entered starbucks. they were greeted by the aroma of coffee that was surrounding the café. it was calming. sunhi breathed, clearly in her own world.

"we better order or we'll get late," yoongi muttered, cutting her train of thoughts. "right," she said. "what drink do you want?" sunhi looked at him, waiting for an answer as he looked at the drinks. "caffè latte, tall and hot, i guess," yoongi answered. "oh, good choice," she elongated the 'oh', a sign of acknowledgement. yoongi thought it was quite cute.

they went to the counter, ordering their respective drinks. "caramel macchiato, grande, and caffè latte, tall, both hot, and to go please," sunhi told the cashier enthusiastically. it was the same cute boy she saw last time she got here. she smiled at him, he smiled back. her heart started beating fast, realizing that she developed a small crush on the boy. "name?" he asked. "i'm yoongi," he stated. "sunhi, how about yours?" oh shit, i said that out loud. she blushed. yoongi just looked at her weirdly.

the boy laughed. "i'm taehyung," he said as he writes their names at the cups. sunhi just smiled at taehyung, clearly embarrassed. yoongi just stood there awkwardly.

-

a/n;;
boring chap. had fun writing it tho bc tae is here hehe. oh and follow my new twt acc i just launched lol. @milkytae_. thank u!