twenty-six.

previously; both men looked at yoongi with a 'you-better-spill-the-tea' look plastered on their faces. the boy got even more flustered.

yoongi's got a lot of explaining to do.

-

yoongi couldn't look at both jimin and hoseok in the eye as they stare at him with an eyebrow raised and crossed arms. the sight honestly looked like a child is about to get scolded by their parents. sunhi coughed, all of them looking at her, catching their attention.

"why do you all look awkward as hell?" sunhi sipped from her coffee. "because this child ain't telling us something," hosoek said, making yoongi grimace at them. "i'm older that both of you! and i don't have to tell you anything except the fact that sunhi's talking to me now," the eldest said, earning a grin from both men.

"oh, so i'm older than both of you too?" sunhi pointed at herself, not reacting to what yoongi had just said. she smirked at them. "i'm your noona." both men blushed, only nodding in response. "y'all know you need to respect me." sunhi grinned at them.

jimin coughed. "anyway." he looked at yoongi. "are you sure it's just that?" jimin wiggled his brows at yoongi. the eldest looked at them with confusion flashed in his eyes. "what?" he tilted his head slightly. sunhi sighed, realizing that she was actually wearing yoongi's clothes. 

"why are you so dense all the time, yoongi?"

"we didn't fuck and we're not in a relationship, if that's what you mean," she answered it for yoongi. the boy slowly processed what she just said. "oh, that's what you mean." hoseok and jimin laughed at him. "you embarrass me, yoongs." she face-palmed. the said boy blushed on the nickname. "shut up."

"a man almost raped me, he took care of me, put me in his clo-." sunhi was cut off as a thought went on her mind, making her blush at the idea. "you saw my body?!?" she covered her body, feeling exposed. "yeah, so what?" he looked at her with a straight face, but hoseok and jimin knew he was flustered as hell.

"you didn't even ask permission!"

"i did, but you didn't respond so i took that as a yes," he stated, shrugging. "you asshat!" sunhi shouted at him.

yoongi's now on the floor, rubbing his arm as the impact of sunhi kicking him hurts. sunhi's still blushing, not looking at him. he chuckled at her newly found charm.

-

both men left yoongi's apartment after breakfast and discussing yoongi's non-existent love life, leaving only the two. they sat on the couch full of memories in silence. suddenly, sunhi's phone rang, making the two flinch. sunhi took her phone beside her, looking at the caller, then answering it.

"hey, sana! what do you need?"

he didn't know why but he felt a pang of jealousy. sunhi sat up straight and cleared her throat. "today? at five p.m? ah, five thirty? okay, okay. can i bring yoongi again? thank you! okay, goodbye! see ya." yoongi had a grasp of what they're gonna do, probably involves dinner at five thirty and bringing him with them.

"what's up?" he asked. "ah, we're having dinner with sana," she replied, confirming his guess. 

"that's nice."

-

a/n;;

drama time. 🐸☕️